More R62 LED lights

NYtransit

Hmmmm the (1) is local in Manhattan and The Bronx and the (3) is express via 7th Avenue and local via Eastern Parkway so it would make no sense for LED's to be on them

Agreed, he's just asking too much.

I really don't think any other line aside from the 7 could use it. The 6 already has the diamond system on the NTT.

The only times the 1 could run express are during G.Os, but then people would have been already informed, ideally. So they know the 1 would be running express THEN.

And the (6)<6> always have the loud announcements, so the NTT definently does not need those stuff...

Hmmmm yes they still need to use the circle and diamond on the R-142A's on the (6)<6>. If the Redbirds and R-62's had them..what makes you think the R-142A's don't need them. Loud automated announcements have nothing to do with a circle and a diamond!

Well, the R-142 has the (6) and <6> on the cieling info-display, no real need for a Diamond or Circle, the (7) is more 'special'!

Its R-142A....2nd the interior signs goes with the circle or diamond from the outside and yes they is need for the diamond and circle on the (6)<6> line....hince the diamond is for express service via Pelham in peak directional hours

AWWang is not being clear on what he is talking about. He's saying that the R142As don't need the LED add-ons that the R62As are getting.

You're welcome. Please speak clearly next time, and stand clear of the closing post.

I would be very lucky if I could even get he was talking about the whole time. His words really puzzle me.

Mr Wang, after writing a post, please re-read what you wrote before clicking the submit reply button.

Archived