What I find bad about Penn Station?

mark1447

Im starting to dislike using the rest rooms over at Pennsylvania Station in Manhattan.

It is soooooo uncomfortable. I dont wanna talk about it, but i guess is should. Today around 5PM i head to the rest room on the Amtrak/NJT area, a man stands there taking his pants off and walking around with his underwear. Pulling it up and back down.. I didnt even notice this guy doing this. im like wtf?

This reminds me of a similar case this yr in the same rest room where a spanish looking man, was stalking males and looking on ....... u know..

Im sry but for now on, I dont dare to use the bathroom there. This is what I hate about public restrooms

BTW the rest room was next to the Aunt Annes section..

any1 else have similar problems?

MTA/PA NEEDS TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS BS!!!:mad: grrr

The Pennsylvania Railroad Station bathrooms are really not the most pleasant bathrooms to use, I'd go in an emergency if I have to. But it's not that terrible. It can smell bad at time. :confused:

If you think Penn Station bathroom smells bad.....then try going to the Jamaica Center-Parsons/Archer bathroom....it smells like a piss bucket in there!

If you think Penn Station bathroom smells bad.....then try going to the Jamaica Center-Parsons/Archer bathroom....it smells like a piss bucket in there!

Try Times Sq. and then me and u can sit for a cup of hot Chocolate at Dunkin Donuts B)

I generally do not use public bathrooms. I am saying this because I have only used the bathroom a couple of times in that Penn Station. Yes I have been to the Jamaica Center's Bathrooms for the (E)(J)(Z) lines. Yeah, I will agree with you on that one. I'm sure the (MTA) (NYCT)'s doing something about that.

Try Times Sq. and then me and u can sit for a cup of hot Chocolate at Dunkin Donuts B)

Yeah, Times Square, I don't what's that's like with their bathrooms, I tried going inside once and their doors are locked, probably cleaning.

I use the nj transit seating area bathrooms. If i HAVE to go & thats not an option, i'll end up using the LIRR bathroom or the very filthy amtrak ones near the main waiting area.

The real issue is the number of homeless people that use the bathrooms. Ya, they gotta go too, but too often they leave a urine soaked stall for the next person. Don't even get me started on the random drunks that pee on the walls & TP.

The NJT and LIRR bathrooms arent that bad as you have to have a ticket or they can kick you out. but yea, it takes an army to keep that station clean.

- A

The LIRR bathroom is unsanitary. Fortunately it's being renovated. Amtrak is by far the worst out of the three. Between seeing a bum's rear end and hearing the sounds of regurgitation I've had plenty of bad experiences at the Amtrak bathroom. The NJ Transit bathroom is decent, but not great.

mark1447, I know how you feel.

I have use that restrooms at NJ Transit, Amtrak, LIRR.

Before I joined here, I spotted some man was impatient and acting like crazy, so male police officer handcuffed him.

I never use restroom in Penn Station or Times Sq, because it's too disguising to see on toilet because of urine. Some folks leaves feces unattend and DON'T FLASH THEM.

Slightly off-topic, one time I step on feces on (E)(V) elevator at 53rd St/Lex Av because my Queens Library bag broke and I don't want the DVD stuff to fall down the esclator.

People need to understand they need to keep clean for next person.

Same reason at public museums, some folks don't flash them.

Archived