What are you guys doing for the Holiday season 2008-09?

Shortline Bus

I'll be enjoying my week and half paid vacation courtesy of the NYC Dept of Ed.:D

I'll be enjoying my 16 days courtesy of my company! :D

...and painting my parents' bathroom ceiling...got most of the supplies heh, now i just gotta draft a fake work order to put under the tree... (ok to post since they don't read this site or know my handle :) )

and seeing a LOT of friends i haven't seen in a long time...

will be a nice break...

I'll be enjoying my 16 days courtesy of my company! :).
Well the 8 days of vacation I will be getting are part of my contract so they won't be deducted from my accumulated vacation days :D So I still have a month worth of personal/vacation time saved up :D

Seeing a movie on dec 24th with the wife, then going to her place to exchange gifts, then going back home to help decorate our tree.

New year's eve day (dec 31) i'm leading a group of people from literally all over the world (about 70 so far) to see fireworks on the east river (possibly from the brooklyn bridge if they keep it open), and earlier in the day i'm going to be giving some of them a tour of the city, then afterwards might meet up with some other folks, then go home on the 5 am train from new york penn.

Yes i'll try to get photos with my other camera, but don't expect much as it needs to be sent in for repair for software bug.

- A

You 2.....lucky you.... you going to a sunny island. Have tons of fun and take lots of pics!:)

Oh yes the carribean nice time to go. Well Southern California this time is not a bad choice either but i am sure it's much warmer in the Bahamas than San Diego anyhow. A martnni lol and a BBQ for New Years lol.

Guest Charles

I'll probably be loaded with work, but I'll squeeze in time for Christmas. Visit my dad in Westchester. My mom will probably stay home for Christmas, see grandparents, etc. I'll probably also hang out at my girlfriend's house and sit for about 20 out of 24 hours in front of the computer and television...

It's a nice time to relax and catch up on sleep.

will spend Christmas with my beautiful woman and our seven year old. Between Christmas and New years I should receive my BMT Standards and New York Central trains. On New Years Probably will b spent in Miami and my lady's birthday on the 3rd in Niagara Falls. We'll see... Hopefully I will start my tourism business in a few more days. To everyone in the forum I wish you all a safe and wonderful holiday to you and your loved ones!!!

I'm going to stay at my house for a couple days, then heading to CT, then going back home to NY and just hitting parties. After that I'm just going to hang and relax with friends. After that its back to the normal grind of college. Have a happy holidays and happy new year everyone.

Archived