Will R40M/S R42 run on the C during weekends?

NYtransit

Yes the R40slant/R40A/R40M/R42 run on the (C) on weekends and the R40M/R42 are no longer on the (A) because they are on the (C) but the R40 slant still run on the (A).

From what I heard is, the Mods and the R42s will be transferred to Jamaica, in exchange for the Phase 1s. That said, the (C) will run R32 and R38s AGAIN because of the C/R controls and the fact that the riders complain they had to walk 2 car lengths.

From what I heard is, the Mods and the R42s will be transferred to Jamaica, in exchange for the Phase 1s. That said, the (C) will run R32 and R38s AGAIN because of the C/R controls and the fact that the riders complain they had to walk 2 car lengths.

I know. But still they will not be happy to see R32/R38 on the (C) line again but then again they won't have to walk 2 more lenght. They (C) riders like the R40slant/R40A/R40M/R42 on the (C) but the just want to not walk to 2 car lenght.

I know. But still they will not be happy to see R32/R38 on the (C) line again but then again they won't have to walk 2 more lenght. They (C) riders like the R40slant/R40A/R40M/R42 on the (C) but the just want to not walk to 2 car lenght.

How do you know that they prefer the R40 and R40M's on the (C)? It was a big issue walking as much as 120 feet to catch the (C).

They should just send the good R44s over to Jamaica, and all the older cars just go to Pitkin.

R32/R38 to the (C)

R42/R40 to the (A)

Also now is the time they should make the (C) ten cars.

not so gd, cuz the R44s are next to get retired once the R179 orders begin, so there is no point, and too much work to deal with

Archived