The immoral justice of our judgments

Coolbreezing

Our immoral judgments placed on others as laws to govern their way of life.

To condemn someone who has committed infidelity is not always a good judgment. The reasoning behind the act of infidelity must be reexamine before the cheater can be proven guilty. As the old tradition say once a cheater is always a cheater ...that may not always be the case. As you continue to read my thoughts, you'll noticed that the logic that support my arguments will prove this statement to be unreasonable at times.

READ MORE

http://hubpages.com/hub/Theimmoraljusticeofourjudgments

Interesting article on family values.

-I think people tend to get pleasure out of seeing celebrities and politicians commit adultery and "have fun", because it makes them feel better about what they do in their own lives. They figure, "if he's doing it, why should I feel bad?"

-I don't think being gay should even define who someone is. Unfortunately, our culture places homosexuality into a social category. What's so different from a guy who's into guys, then a girl who's into Asian guys or something? We all have our types.

-I don't think being gay should even define who someone is. Unfortunately, our culture places homosexuality into a social category. What's so different from a guy who's into guys, then a girl who's into Asian guys or something? We all have our types.

That just shows you that ppl are still ignorant and stupid!

Archived