Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.
Sign in to follow this  
tkx2510

Manhattan buses at night. (A Lost Photos)

IMG00126.jpg

IMG00125.jpg

IMG00124.jpg

I hope i did a good job taking pictures if the buses a night. this took place going towards Times Square. This is like back in July. Forgive me if the pictures came out so blurry cuz i was using a sidekick 3 to take pictures at the time. You sidekick 3 mega pixels sucks ass even when you take pictures with those phones at night.

Nice Pictures! Cellphone cameras are crappiest cameras ever because it does not come out good. Use a digital camera next time not cellphone.

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (Danger hiptop 4.6; U; rv:1.7.12) Gecko/20050920)

Well don't get me wrong fellas. Some camera phone is good like a digital camera like my samsung slide that I use to have the pixels came out so good even at night. But a sidekick 3 mega pix coming out good. I doubt it but it sux ass, and now im stuck with a sidekick lx ohhh weeee. Better than a sidekick mega pixels.