PATH christmas tree?

metsfan

My girlfriend and i were lucky enough to see the century old tradition of putting a christmas tree where the tunnel crosses the NJ / NY border under the hudson.

Question... Is it just in the 33rd st tunnel, or is there one on the wtc tunnel also?

Another question... Have you ever seen it?

:)

- A

My girlfriend and i were lucky enough to see the century old tradition of putting a christmas tree where the tunnel crosses the NJ / NY border under the hudson.

Question... Is it just in the 33rd st tunnel, or is there one on the wtc tunnel also?

- A

I've seen it for many years. You can see it as the train approaches Newport. I'm not sure if there's one heading to WTC.

- A

I saw it this past weekend, I think its only when the train goes to hoboken/33rd streets where the switch is for NY & Hoboken. I dont know about WTC tho.

Archived