Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.
Sign in to follow this  
Turiddu

Greetings from the Land of Enchantment

Hey guys. I found this forum from a Google search to find images of locomotive and rolling stock I was drawing in Paint. It looks like a cool place so I decided to register and start posting! :) I grew up in NJ but I am in New Mexico going to college, hopefully by summer of this year I will be back in NJ tho. B)

Welcome aboard! I'm in AZ but am interested in the trains and buses of NY and NJ and this is a good place to read about them. Enjoy your visits. :)

Welcome aboard dude. I live in New York, but I go to school out in Arizona. Hope you enjoy your stay here at New York City Transit Forums.

Hey guys. I found this forum from a Google search to find images of locomotive and rolling stock I was drawing in Paint. It looks like a cool place so I decided to register and start posting! :) I grew up in NJ but I am in New Mexico going to college, hopefully by summer of this year I will be back in NJ tho. B)

Welcome aboard.

What is your mass transit and commuter train there beside Amtrak?