F trains running local along Queens Blvd

Bracamonte

How come yesterday and today the (F) was running local along the Queens Blvd line and the (E) was the only line running express?

Was it a Southbound or Northbound (F)? Technically no (F)'s should be running local via Queens Blvd during the weekend unless it "construction" going on!

All the (F)s I saw today, had their LEDs set to "Queens Blvd Lcl". It probably ran local because of snow layups on the Express Tracks. (D) Trains ran local between West 4 St and 34 St due to (:) layups on the 6 Av Dash, and local between Pacific and 36 Sts, because of (N) layups on the Coney Island Bound Express Track along 4 Av.

All the (F)s I saw today, had their LEDs set to "Queens Blvd Lcl". It probably ran local because of snow layups on the Express Tracks. (D) Trains ran local between West 4 St and 34 St due to (:) layups on the 6 Av Dash, and local between Pacific and 36 Sts, because of (N) layups on the Coney Island Bound Express Track along 4 Av.

Ah so that explains why I seen R-142's/R-142A/S layed up on the express tracks b/w Franklin Avenue and Crown Heights-Utica Avenue

Ah so that explains why I seen R-142's/R-142A/S layed up on the express tracks b/w Franklin Avenue and Crown Heights-Utica Avenue

same thing for lay ups from Chambers to 34th on Exp trk, which got me mad that i had to go lcl on the (2) to bx.. while brooklyn riders go espress :mad:

and theres the (:) over on concourse M trks from bedford to 145th, and (E)(F)(V)(R) from union tpk to 179th

and (G) from Queens Plaza to 45th court house sq...

Guest Charles

I've seen (F) trains often run local during weekdays and weekends.

And speaking of layups, has anyone been at the Continental Station recently? I got there at around 6 AM this morning, and there were a flood of empty R46 (V) trains, and R32 (F) and actually one set of R32 (R) trains coming in on the Jamaica-bound express tracks. I always knew there were night layups on QBL beyond Continental, but I counted about 5 trains total today. What's going on?

Archived