How do you get onto NYC subway.org?

NYtransit

A few months ago Dave accepted 90% of the pics I submitted. Now he's being very selective. I'm lucky if he accepts 1/4 of what I submit. Perhaps it's because so many new people are submitting pics. However, he has his favorites, including Brian Weinturd.

Listen Fartest Glen, the reason he stopped accepting your photos might be because your photos are inferior to recent submissions from other people. So either shape UP or ship OUT. You can live a miserable life with all of your 2008 personal problems at school and online, or you can get past all that by learning to listen to and trust people who know more than you.

Listen Fartest Glen, the reason he stopped accepting your photos might be because your photos are inferior to recent submissions from other people. So either shape UP or ship OUT. You can live a miserable life with all of your 2008 personal problems at school and online, or you can get past all that by learning to listen to and trust people who know more than you.

A bit harsh, but well said.

And the weasel returns. First is was strappies, now here. Is there any corner of the world where I can exist without interacting with you?

Archived