Railfanning only on the (C)!

NYtransit

i new it! you looked so familiar! i was like,wait a minute,he looks like the admin from NYC transit forums!,lol,i guess i was right:rolleyes:

Lol. It was funny too, because I had planned to get off at 23 St, then you proceeded to exit the Train, then I had thought 14 St would be a better spot for shots...:)

Lol. It was funny too, because I had planned to get off at 23 St, then you proceeded to exit the Train, then I had thought 14 St would be a better spot for shots...:)

i was getting of to wait for a slant,but when the train was leaving the,first 2 cars where R40M's and the rest was R40 salnts,i was surprised and mad at the same time! i was on a slant and i didnt even now it!B)

i was getting of to wait for a slant,but when the train was leaving the,first 2 cars where R40M's and the rest was R40 salnts,i was surprised and mad at the same time! i was on a slant and i didnt even now it!:)

That's exactly what happened to me! When it pulled out, I was shocked to see the first 2 cars were Mods, and the rest of the train slants.!:cool:

That's exactly what happened to me! When it pulled out, I was shocked to see the first 2 cars were Mods, and the rest of the train slants.!:cool:

WAT??? HOLD HOLD !!

The first 2 cars R40M?? and the REST R40S?? Are you serious :eek: wtf? I never seen that

Yup. It was mixed.

Mod/Mod/Slant/Slant/Slant/Slant/Slant/Slant

damn it, was this a tour or something :) sounds like it replaced to days R1/R9 serious B)

any shots tho?

btw seeing that it was MOD/MOD/SLANT, so that means the front end of that MOD, was weird looking touching the slanted part of the SLANT?

Archived