No A Trains in Queens + 7 Switch problem

mark1447

Posted on:12/22/2008 7:31:29AM

Due to a switch problem at the Far Rockaway-Mott Avenue Station, there is no (A) train service in both directions between the Broad Channel Station and the Far Rockaway-Mott Avenue Station.

As an alternative, customers are advised to use the Q22 bus and transfer at the Beach 90th Street Station for service to and from the Rockaways.

In addition, due to signal problems at the 111th Street Station, (7) train service is running with delays in both directions.

Please expect delays in (A) and (7) train service at this time.

now let me ask you this? If no (A) trains can go south of broad channel, how can the Q22 help, if it doesnt PASS there?? Shouldn't the (MTA) Say Q21 and 53?? or at least take the (S) to the Q22.. Geez the (MTA) needs to build them self up well..

=

now let me ask you this? If no (A) trains can go south of broad street, how can the Q22 help, if it doesnt PASS there?? Shouldn't the (MTA) Say Q21 and 53?? or at least take the (S) to the Q22.. Geez the (MTA) needs to build them self up well..

Be careful what station you are talking about, I saw you say "Broad Street" you probably meant Broad Channel for the <A>(A)(S), not the (J)(M)(Z) Broad Street.

MTA New York City Transit

Service Alert

Posted on:12/22/2008 4:43:57 PM

Due to ongoing switch problems at the Marcy Avenue Station, Jamaica-bound (J) and Metropolitan Avenue-bound (M) trains are running on the local track from the Marcy Avenue Station to the Broadway-Junction Station.

In addition, due to a train with mechanical problems at the Queensboro Plaza Station, selective Flushing-bound (7) trains are running express from the 74th Street-Broadway Station to the Main Street-Flushing Station.

Please expect delays in service on the (J), (M), and (7) trains at this time.

WOW, no mention of the (Z). Must be cancelled?

now let me ask you this? If no (A) trains can go south of broad channel, how can the Q22 help, if it doesnt PASS there?? Shouldn't the (MTA) Say Q21 and 53?? or at least take the (S) to the Q22.. Geez the (MTA) needs to build them self up well..

Yes the Q22 can be used as it is within Walking distance of the Beach 90 St Station. It sounded like the A's where going to Rockaway Park in that matter.

Archived