Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.
Sign in to follow this  
Daniel The Cool

Lots of Covered Underground Yesterday Icluding A Surprise

I've covered alot of photos from yesterday the 22nd including a fuuny surprise

009uj6.jpg

014gu4.jpg

011qc3.jpg

010nz8.jpg

015lo8.jpg

026de1.jpg

039we8.jpg

058ek6.jpg

079kc5.jpg

073rw7.jpg

045et3.jpg

031ax3.jpg

086jl9.jpg

072vu8.jpg

087ay2.jpg

063ml2.jpg

022if6.jpg

And here's the funny picture surprise

040yn5.jpg

Lot's more comming soon and comments are welcome

I always thought the (W) would have been a good Brighton Line Train. R42 (R)! Nice!

thanks and yes It would look good on the Brighton Line

Edited by Daniel The Cool

That's funny, who would've known that a (:rolleyes: goes to Whitehall Street or the (W) goes to Bedford Park Boulevard.

I heard that at least have of the "(W)" R68 train had (:D signs or destination signs on it, that probably threw a lot of (W) riders off.

Excellent pic.

That's funny, who would've known that a (:rolleyes: goes to Whitehall Street or the (W) goes to Bedford Park Boulevard.

I heard that at least have of the "(W)" R68 train had (:D signs or destination signs on it, that probably threw a lot of (W) riders off.

thanks

they probably got those R68 trains pulled off the (:P and made it to a (W) for rush hour use.

however the (W) could go to and from Brighton Beach but not to Bedford Park Blvd via Broadway, unless they invent a connection at 34 St or above 57 St/7 Ave.

Nice pics! Try to use ISO when you're underground, if you use an ISO of 400 underground your pictures will come out less blurry. IDK if your camera has that feature though. What model camera do you use?

Nice pics! Try to use ISO when you're underground, if you use an ISO of 400 underground your pictures will come out less blurry. IDK if your camera has that feature though. What model camera do you use?

insignia is my camera model

Thanks for sharing your photos with us Daniel but you should really look into resizing your photos before showcasing them on the forums. It seems that you're uploading full-sized photos to your image hosting site. There are a few free image editing software available on the internet. Please look into this.

Thanks for sharing your photos with us Daniel but you should really look into resizing your photos before showcasing them on the forums. It seems that you're uploading full-sized photos to your image hosting site. There are a few free image editing software available on the internet. Please look into this.

I did figured out how to resize my photos cause it's in the latest photo threads

I did figured out how to resize my photos cause it's in the latest photo threads

I noticed it and I apologize. I missed that thread. Thanks a lot Daniel. Stay :cool:.