Is Brooklyn going to get Orion 7 NG?

B41

after a while the hybrids will be falling apart and have alot of rattling noise so y not convert the rts, orions V 1993, 1994,95,96 and 1999 to hybrid, in my opionen the hybrids when they get in 2 an accedent more of a chance have a severe damage were they can`t be fixed and must bejunked and the passeneger more of a chance for them 2 get more injured or killed because the hybrids r way 2 low 2 the ground. so i think y not submit the rts design or an orion to that company that the mta has a contract with and have them built the rts same body everything but have a hybrid feature that`s all and they most defent last longer then those low floor cng or hybrid buses

after a while the hybrids will be falling apart and have alot of rattling noise so y not convert the rts, orions V 1993, 1994,95,96 and 1999 to hybrid, in my opionen the hybrids when they get in 2 an accedent more of a chance have a severe damage were they can`t be fixed and must bejunked and the passeneger more of a chance for them 2 get more injured or killed because the hybrids r way 2 low 2 the ground. so i think y not submit the rts design or an orion to that company that the mta has a contract with and have them built the rts same body everything but have a hybrid feature that`s all and they most defent last longer then those low floor cng or hybrid buses

I think that might cost more than buying a new bus.

At first, I thought that the hybrids coming to Flatbush were a bad idea. But now, since I have spotted some of their TMCs on the Maspeth routes, I think it is a good idea. 8283, 8393, and 9675 are at the Depot now. Also, 8864 and 8868 have been seen on the B46, so hooray all around.

or y not have the company that the mta signed a contract with buying hybrids. maybe if the mta asks the company to build them an rts or an orion v with a hybrid feature they can do it just have the mta submit the company an rts design or an orion V design to that company that they r buying hybrids from maybe they can build it for the mta look the rts 1st design by gmc then the tmc copyed the the design and then nova bus did that again copy the rts model.

Archived