Priceless........

Brighton Local

nice, and yes he was doing that cuz he knows you were a rail fanner, and they know u love trains lol, same thing happened to me in sept, at 4th ave on culver line, T/O saw me taking shots, he changed the R46 (G) to a (K) and damn i was suprised.. Goes to show you some T/Os and C/Rs are nice :D

That's only for Bronx bound right?

Brooklyn Bound trains would be:

6 Av Exp

West End Express

Coney Island ?

y would it be West End Express, if its Local

it would be better if it were:

Coney Island

6th Ave/4th Ave Exp.

West End Local

For Bronx:

Norwood-205th Street

6th Ave/CPW Exp

Concourse Local (Or Express for AM South and PM North)

y would it be West End Express, if its Local

it would be better if it were:

Coney Island

6th Ave/4th Ave Exp.

West End Local

For Bronx:

Norwood-205th Street

6th Ave/CPW Exp

Concourse Local (Or Express for AM South and PM North)

Nooo...if the (D)'s ever get R-160's exterior readings will be:

(D) Norwood-205th Street

(D) West End Lcl

(D) 6th Avenue Exp

(D) Coney Island

(D) 6th Avenue Exp

(D) West End Lcl

Nooo...if the (D)'s ever get R-160's exterior readings will be:

(D) Norwood-205th Street

(D) West End Lcl

(D) 6th Avenue Exp

(D) Coney Island

(D) 6th Avenue Exp

(D) West End Lcl

I don't know "C". Last time I saw a picture of the (D) side signs on a 160, it did display 'West End Exp'. Who knows, perhaps it was signed up to make "West End Exp" stops; 9 Av/62 St/ Bay Pkwy/Stillwell.

I don't know "C". Last time I saw a picture of the (D) side signs on a 160, it did display 'West End Exp'. Who knows, perhaps it was signed up to make "West End Exp" stops; 9 Av/62 St/ Bay Pkwy/Stillwell.

It can also be the case of the (N) where it says Sea Beach EXP and make every single Sea Beach stop.

I've been wondering why it says "Sea Beach Exp" on the (N) ever since the 160's began to run on it.

I think I have a clue now though. Last Sunday I took the (N) into the city and it ran local on 4th Ave, and every 160 that I saw displayed "Sea Beach Lcl." So I'm thinking, the Exp might be referring to the 4th Ave stretch, so when the (D) gets 160's, they're gonna display "West End Exp."

lol nice catches. Very Interesting.

Thanks!

It can also be the case of the (N) where it says Sea Beach EXP and make every single Sea Beach stop.

True..

I've been wondering why it says "Sea Beach Exp" on the (N) ever since the 160's began to run on it.

I think I have a clue now though. Last Sunday I took the (N) into the city and it ran local on 4th Ave, and every 160 that I saw displayed "Sea Beach Lcl." So I'm thinking, the Exp might be referring to the 4th Ave stretch, so when the (D) gets 160's, they're gonna display "West End Exp."

That could be a main reason why it states 'Exp'.

he cud have really gone bizerk and some IRT ones up there 2...or a C train sign up there. or a diamond J train ooooooooooooo

I think I caught enough rarities :)

That basically stems back to the old BMT nomenclature. West end local would be the (M), but I don't think the signs read that.

That was actually the (N).....the C/R programed the train like that and it was around the weekend we chased after the Arnines going to Coney Island!

That basically stems back to the old BMT nomenclature. West end local would be the (M), but I don't think the signs read that.

It's that way with the (J), (M), and (Z). They don't display anything other than Nassau St as a trunk line (except for (Z) put-ins from B'way Jct to Jamaica Center, they display only Jamaica Local). They really should, it's what the R160s are made for.

• 1 year later...

Archived