My Metrocard Collection

MattTrain

nice! I use to always collect metrocars myself B) . BTW I never seen a BUS Only Student Pass... Is it really for bus? Can it work on Subways?

The Bus only Student Metrocard only works for the bus. If you attempt to go through the subway turnstile with that card, you'd get a message saying "SEE AGENT."

All I Can Say is WOW! You have some darn good of a collection.

Thanks a lot, if you have a collection, you can share yours here. I have about 60 different backs of the cards, I may have posted maybe two of the same back of the card by mistake.

You have all four green MetroCards!? :eek:

I only have four green Metrocards, Maybe only four different backs, but maybe there was more. Thanks.

Very good job!!

I would recommend collecting bus transfers and single ride tickets! I used to collect them as well, but my mum threw out my collection. lol

I only have about 60 single ride tickets, and 7 bus transfers, but they're all the same. That would be a good idea to display them.

Nice! I wonder my Student Pass is. The last time I used it was in June 2002, when I graduated High School..:D

I kept the student passes where it's only good for two trips when traveling with my volleyball team in High School. My friend gave his bus only pass to me as a memento for helping him get to JFK.:)

HOLY JESUS, 60 SRTs? Damn! Totally awesome. Do you collect PATH SRT, LIRR MetroCard Pass and NJT tickets as well? :D

Unfortunately no. I have no PATH Smart Link Cards, No New Jersey Transit tickets nor Long Island or Metro North tickets, sorry.

Unfortunately no. I have no PATH Smart Link Cards, No New Jersey Transit tickets nor Long Island or Metro North tickets, sorry.

Ah.. I had one PATH Single Ticket in the past, but I lost it with my wallet.

I am going to Philly on Saturday via the long way, so I'll have a NJT rail ticket, a Riverline ticket, a PATCO and SEPTA fare media.

I only have four green Metrocards, Maybe only four different backs, but maybe there was more. Thanks.

On second look... there are more than four different backs. I have one that is different from any of the ones you have, one with a graph comparing carbon footprints. I thought there were only four.

HOLY JESUS, 60 SRTs? Damn! Totally awesome. Do you collect PATH SRT, LIRR MetroCard Pass and NJT tickets as well? :D

I have an LIRR ticket that my parents found somewhere. Expired of course. Anyone want me to put it up?

I collect Metrocards also, have them going back to when they started, Missing a few of course like the NY times card but all in all I'd say I got about 90%

These things are part of history due to the time stamp.

Yep, I agree with the time stamp. I hope your collection's still in good condition.

Ah.. I had one PATH Single Ticket in the past, but I lost it with my wallet.

I am going to Philly on Saturday via the long way, so I'll have a NJT rail ticket, a Riverline ticket, a PATCO and SEPTA fare media.

Oh Philly, that's a nice city! Make sure you keep those tickets, don't throw them away. Have fun, and while you're there, check out the Liberty Bell too.

On second look... there are more than four different backs. I have one that is different from any of the ones you have, one with a graph comparing carbon footprints. I thought there were only four.

I have an LIRR ticket that my parents found somewhere. Expired of course. Anyone want me to put it up?

Any Metrocard backs that aren't here would be appreciated, I like to see everyone's collection. Railroad tickets are fine too.

Yep, I agree with the time stamp. I hope your collection's still in good condition.

Oh Philly, that's a nice city! Make sure you keep those tickets, don't throw them away. Have fun, and while you're there, check out the Liberty Bell too.

That's my point of going there!

I used to have a Fun Pass too, it had a transfer. Now they have convenience passes.

Also they sell a special SEPTA round trip ticket at Broadway PATCO station, I will get those!

I've been suggested to display my single ride and bus transfer tickets,well here they go. Some I had for two years now. The Single Ride ticket has changed slightly over the two years I've collected them. Anyways, here they are:

very nice!

Great collection Metatops, reminds me of Vancouver for some reason, :)!

Yes, Translink's proof of payment tickets are in fact similar in design/shape to NYCT SRT/Bus Transfers

Great collection Metatops, reminds me of Vancouver for some reason, :)!

Hey, thanks, I wish I had 100 of those tickets right now, though.

My computer has just screwed up big time... have to reinstall the OS, so they won't be up for more than a week. Sorry! :(

It's okay take your time, don't feel guilty about it.

Yes, Translink's proof of payment tickets are in fact similar in design/shape to NYCT SRT/Bus Transfers

Oh really, I would like to see what those tickets are like, really interesting. Thanks for bring it up. :)

Archived