Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.
Sign in to follow this  
VinnyBrooklyn

Hello From Vinny From Brooklyn

Hi all

Just stumbled on to the site after finding a rolling stock list on google. I worked on most of the lines in some capacity and was based in Coney Island most of the time but now work over by Pitkin Yard.

If I had to choose a favorite car I would say the R38 and my least favorite is the R40 slants. Looking forward to learning some new stuff about the most amazing wonders in the world "the ny subway system"

Welcome to NYCTF. Hope you enjoy your stay here. Like Metatops said, share your experiences, and don't be afraid to share some info with us. B)

Thanks for the welcome, been down in the system for 20-21 years. Can't wait to share what I have figured out so far lol. I am hesitant to post exactly what I do just yet but will share with admins if they wish to know.

Hi all

Just stumbled on to the site after finding a rolling stock list on google. I worked on most of the lines in some capacity and was based in Coney Island most of the time but now work over by Pitkin Yard.

If I had to choose a favorite car I would say the R38 and my least favorite is the R40 slants. Looking forward to learning some new stuff about the most amazing wonders in the world "the ny subway system"

Welcome to NYC Transit Forums Vinny. Thank you very much for your image contributions to the gallery. We all look forward to more of them. :tup:

Thanks Harry

Wish I started taking pics when I first started down in the system. You have a great forum here. Can't wait to dig right in and share what I know and even what I don't :rolleyes:

Hey Vinny! Nice to get another Brooklyn guy on here yo! You are where I want to be...in the TA. You got longevity and that means experience. Please share it with us who are anxious to soak it up!