Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.
Sign in to follow this  
mark1447

Bronx gets NG-07s?

Seeing that MaBSTOA already got NG07s on manhattan routes, was wondering if the Bronx is getting them too? At least Gun Hill could get them... as we got Orion V on the Bx25-28 I believe

Seeing that MaBSTOA already got NG07s on manhattan routes, was wondering if the Bronx is getting them too? At least Gun Hill could get them... as we got Orion V on the Bx25-28 I believe

Hell, Bronx could take all of Brooklyn's expected deliveries if it so chooses. I don't care, just keep the TMCs intact for Brooklyn and Manhattan.

Yes, kingsbrige, Gun hill and west farms depot will get these buses. Sopposedly there already one NG running in service at kingsbrige, which is 3847. But I doubt its running in service probaly being used for driver training.

Bx25 and Bx28? Really? ...?

including Bronx 26 :) , man if ionly west farms can have em to replace that older rts we got, hopefully that happens, even tho ill miss the RTS :(

Hm. It'll be more difficult to know which bus is coming just by the sound of the engine, now. But it'll be a nice experience.

Hm. It'll be more difficult to know which bus is coming just by the sound of the engine, now. But it'll be a nice experience.

wat do u mean :) most lily the NG07 sounds more like the Hybrid NGs, CNGs doesnt sound like the Hybrids th0z

Is there any news on when the Kingsbridge depot (if at all) will receive the new buses?

no news, i think i better head uo there this week to check