Vintage bus 2151 on the M42

trainfan22

I was on that exact bus and it looks like I was on it at the same time. Did you see someone with a white and gold hoodie with a black jacket? That was me. Me and some of the squad was also on that bus, and then we went on #7340 on the M20.

I was on that exact bus and it looks like I was on it at the same time. Did you see someone with a white and gold hoodie with a black jacket? That was me. Me and some of the squad was also on that bus, and then we went on #7340 on the M20.

Well, I did see a group of people get off the bus at the PABT to chase the flexble so yea I guess I did see you and the "squad".

Nice pics. What time did this bus leave Circle Line for its first trip? I ask because 7340 left just after 2:00.

A sidenote: On 7340 were Pablo and Simpson, along with some others, who wanted to ride 2151.

Yeah I was the one in the front in the white hoodie and black jacket, I ain't know it was you!

BTW nice bus shots trainfan22, what was you wearing and what you look like? I probably seen you too.

Brilliant shots as always!

Thanks!!

Yeah I was the one in the front in the white hoodie and black jacket, I ain't know it was you!

BTW nice bus shots trainfan22, what was you wearing and what you look like? I probably seen you too.

Thanks!! As for what I look like well, im black and had on an black jacket and grey sweater and I was sitting at the busfan window seat at the front of the bus. I seen curake79 take a pic of the bus at the PABT when it was going eastbound.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived