Soon to be Called for Train Operator

Reaper2085

Welcome to the Transit Forum. I'm new myself and I bid you welcome. I was called for T/O back in Oct 07 but I didn't make it. So I hope my spot goes to you. Good luck and stay positive. You'll be pulling 8 to 10 weight before you know it B)

I am not a T/O just yet. ;) I am 63 numbers away from being called. ;) I figure sometime in 2009 I will get the actual call.

welcome.I'm also new to the forum.If you don't mind what is your list#

Hopefully you two get in, and take it seriously. This year they will hire very few T/O's. I asked a TSS, and was informed this. They will still be hiring though. IIRC they will call about 400 this year. All 400 will not make it of course. Be one of those that does.....

Hopefully you two get in, and take it seriously. This year they will hire very few T/O's. I asked a TSS, and was informed this. They will still be hiring though. IIRC they will call about 400 this year. All 400 will not make it of course. Be one of those that does.....

Thanks for the support. Any more info you can give us will be greatly appreciated.

Hello everyone! I am new to this site.

I am going to apply for T/O in March. I live in Colorado, so I don't have a lot of hope. But, by the grace of God and a little luck, maybe my life long ambition of "the perfect job" might come true.

Remember, you will have to come to NYC to take the exam.

Archived