R160 Q Via 6 Av!!

Sea Beach

The (Q) via 6th Avenue because of 2 trains mechanicial problem. One at the South Side of the Bridge and one at the City Hall Station so they had the (Q) Terminate at 57th Street via 6th Avenue, The (R) via the (V) line and The (N) for some weird reason via Central Park West Local to W 145th Street. Too bad I wasn't there but I got an email bout that.

The (Q) via 6th Avenue because of 2 trains mechanicial problem. One at the South Side of the Bridge and one at the City Hall Station so they had the (Q) Terminate at 57th Street via 6th Avenue, The (R) via the (V) line and The (N) for some weird reason via Central Park West Local to W 145th Street. Too bad I wasn't there but I got an email bout that.

(N) via Central Park West???

I'd love to see pictures of my (N) train on CPW.

Interesting.. How come I was never informed about my (Q) Service being Routed via 6 Av?:confused: ;)

LMAO!!

Your joking about the (N) via CPW,right?!

Archived