Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.
Sign in to follow this  
Sea Beach

R160 Q Via 6 Av!!

if it stopped at 57th/6th how did the (F) trains pass through? don;t terminated trains stay at a station for a while? or did the (F) go via 53rd street? or after stopping @ 57th the (Q) trains went to the other side of 63rd/Lex to turn around?

must of been this week as they were just uploaded, i guess there was a problem on the Broadway side

well at least im happy cuz the (Q6) is back but now its a (Q):)

The (Q) via 6th Avenue because of 2 trains mechanicial problem. One at the South Side of the Bridge and one at the City Hall Station so they had the (Q) Terminate at 57th Street via 6th Avenue, The (R) via the (V) line and The (N) for some weird reason via Central Park West Local to W 145th Street. Too bad I wasn't there but I got an email bout that.

I believe the (Q) can return to Broadway after 57th/6th Ave, it can switch onto the relay tracks that extend from 57th/7th Ave just before 63rd/Lex then go back down 63rd St to 57th/7th Ave.

The first day I caught the R160B (Q), it had a program for 57th St-6th Av. I guess they finally put it in use during a service alert.

The (Q) via 6th Avenue because of 2 trains mechanicial problem. One at the South Side of the Bridge and one at the City Hall Station so they had the (Q) Terminate at 57th Street via 6th Avenue, The (R) via the (V) line and The (N) for some weird reason via Central Park West Local to W 145th Street. Too bad I wasn't there but I got an email bout that.

(N) via Central Park West???

I'd love to see pictures of my (N) train on CPW.

Interesting.. How come I was never informed about my (Q) Service being Routed via 6 Av?:confused: ;)

LMAO!!

Your joking about the (N) via CPW,right?!

LMAO!!

Your joking about the (N) via CPW,right?!

no I got an email bout that from the MTA site event though they should have made it via the 6th Avenue Line to Queens instead of Central Park

no I got an email bout that from the MTA site event though they should have made it via the 6th Avenue Line to Queens instead of Central Park

WOW!! I wish I couldve caught that (N)ancy.