Zach's Last Set..before school...

Brighton Local

Good Evening My fellow New York City Transit Forums Staff Members and Posting Members. Once again, tomorrow I depart for school out in AZ. At this time, I just want to take this opportunity to thank each and every one of you, who participated in viewing and commenting my photos from the past couple of weeks. You guys have been great, and I hope you enjoyed all of my work that Ive been posting here. Later on this week, I will try and upload a bunch of photos from Arizona's Newly installed 'Valley Metro Light Rail' System. I hope to get down there, and start photographing by Wednesday. For the few people I met in the past week, NYTransit, and a few others, Finally nice to place faces with names. Enjoy this last set New York City Transit Forums! Ill catch you guys soon...

Your Co-Administrator,

Zach

DSCN5262.jpg

DSCN5264a.jpg

DSCN5266a.jpg

DSCN5269a.jpg

DSCN5271.jpg

DSCN5274a.jpg

DSCN5275a.jpg

DSCN5277.jpg

DSCN5281a.jpg

DSCN5283a.jpg

DSCN5284a.jpg

DSCN5292.jpg

DSCN5295a.jpg

DSCN5296.jpg

DSCN5299a.jpg

DSCN5300.jpg

Check these out!

DSCN5307a.jpg

DSCN5308.jpg

DSCN5309.jpg

DSCN5323.jpg

DSCN5324.jpg

DSCN5326.jpg

DSCN5329.jpg

DSCN5330a.jpg

DSCN5339.jpg

DSCN5356a.jpg

DSCN5377.jpg

DSCN5362.jpg

DSCN5364-1.jpg

DSCN5369.jpg

New York, New York!

DSCN5365b.jpg

Zachary...

Goddamnit... I love your shots, totally.

Is it just me or... did the Shuttle really get hit with GRAFFITI???

Thanks dude! Believe me, if wasn't for school, I wouldn't leave..:D I love this city too much to ever leave it..! I appreciate the compliment B) And yes, the Franklin Av (S) Shuttle really got tagged. In front of the 2 Tagged cars is an Out of service 4 Car R68 (B) Train Set. Passed Brighton Beach, around 11:15am this morning.. It will probably tow the 2 cars back to Coney Island Yard Tonight...

Thanks dude! Believe me, if wasn't for school, I wouldn't leave..:D I love this city too much to ever leave it..! I appreciate the compliment B) And yes, the Franklin Av (S) Shuttle really got tagged. In front of the 2 Tagged cars is an Out of service 4 Car R68 (B) Train Set. Passed Brighton Beach, around 11:15am this morning.. It will probably tow the 2 cars back to Coney Island Yard Tonight...

Again with the tagging...:eek:

Thanks dude! Believe me, if wasn't for school, I wouldn't leave..B) I love this city too much to ever leave it..! I appreciate the compliment :D

Why didn't you stay here for school then? I think I love this city more than you do 'cause I'm gonna stay here for college. B)

Great shots once again.

why was there an R68 set with the shuttle? i remember back in 2000, i saw 2 or 3 sets of R40Ms labeled "M" on the southbound local track at Prospect Park and to this day, I still have no clue why they were there.

I Have no idea as to why they sent a 4 car R68 set over.

Bye Zach, see you soon and do well off in school!

Wonderful Shots!

Thanks!

The best of the best! B) That (S)huttle train actually looks great with the graffiti on it, at least it replaces the boring gray color sometimes! :D

lol.

Nice shots. I love the (B) rollsign shot. I got my fist slant ride today on the (C) from 23 street to canal. Also rode an artic for the first time too. I rode 5601 and 5593 on the M23.

Nice. The slants on the (C) are still mind boggling to look at.:eek:

Again with the tagging...:eek:

What can you do..

Great photos and We will all miss you so good luck

Thanks!

Nice photos!!

Btw I saw that tagged 68 (S)/(:D train layed up between prospect park and parkside, it was really cool to see.

Thanks! Yeah, something different..

Oh...why so early? I never get a chance to railfan with you. But, still, awesome shots. Can't believe the Franklin Av (S) got tagged, they should brand those fools. But I love every shot.

Next time I come in, we'll get together and photograph:cool: Yeah the Frankky got tagged! lol Thanks!

Why didn't you stay here for school then? I think I love this city more than you do 'cause I'm gonna stay here for college. :D

Great shots once again.

It's complicated... B) Thanks though~!

Nice Pics my friend!

Thanks!

oh man , when u gonna come back to NY? BTW I hate the graffiti on the (S) thats terrible

did u took the shots on the track or that private person u said for CI shots?

Ill be back soon.. I took the (S)huttle shots from an R40 (B)..

Brilliants shots!

Good luck with school as well!

Thanks!

Excellent shots Zach. Good luck with school in AZ. I'm looking forward to see what pics you can take over there. Just remember to give a shout when you're coming back.

:7-11

Thanks! Yeah Im looking forward to seeing what shots I can take down there too.. Believe me , when Im back you guys will be the first to know B)

Archived