Hey Yall! Brooklyn In The House!

TeeLow

Wow! Coulda swore I had done my intro shortly after I joined. Gettin old in the head I guess B)

I'm a guy who lives in Brooklyn, been crazy nuts about the system since I was knee high to a Chicklet gum dispenser (ya gotta be real ancient to know about those!) and actually worked for Transit for 7+ years as a Light Maintainer. I used to sit at the kitchen table drawing my own subway maps when I was 10, cut school from 9th grade to my junior year in HS to ride the trains and buses and would make constant visits to my G-ma in Manhattan just so I could ride the train. Yeah I'm almost certifiable but I never once tried to jack a train, steal a bus or immitate a RCI...yet B)

A great buncha peeps on the board with lots of knowledge and very interesting info. I hope you will welcome what little I have to offer B)

Greetings!

- A

Hey! *waves*

Welcome to the board! I must say, you're funny. =D

Thanks. Humor is good for what ails ya. I been kinda sickly for many many many many...you get the picture lol

Welcome and happy new year... early..

Thanks. Prosperous tidings to you too

Welcome to NYCTF!

Thanks! Always liked the 6. Either we get 10 in 5 mins or 1 in 15 lol

Welcome to NYC Transit Forums.

Thanks nyc. Appreciate the welcome

Greetings there, I hope you enjoy your stay, Happy Holidays and Happy New Year!

Welcome to New York City Transit Forums.....pls enjoy your stay on here!

Welcome to NYCTF. Hope you enjoy your stay here.

Happy New Year!

Thanks peeps!

You know, it's kind of a mixed blessing being on this board. I'm in Pig Heaven reading all the stories and examining all the info from TA people because I can relate, being Ex Transit. Then I get the blues deep in my bones when I read how long some people have been waiting to get in. This is a great place and I'm glad I stumbled across it. To all the workers keep your spirits up no matter how hard your day might go. And to all those waiting to get in don't lose hope cause your turn is coming!

Everyone have a happy and prosperous New Year

Wow! Coulda swore I had done my intro shortly after I joined. Gettin old in the head I guess :D

I'm a guy who lives in Brooklyn, been crazy nuts about the system since I was knee high to a Chicklet gum dispenser (ya gotta be real ancient to know about those!) and actually worked for Transit for 7+ years as a Light Maintainer. I used to sit at the kitchen table drawing my own subway maps when I was 10, cut school from 9th grade to my junior year in HS to ride the trains and buses and would make constant visits to my G-ma in Manhattan just so I could ride the train. Yeah I'm almost certifiable but I never once tried to jack a train, steal a bus or immitate a RCI...yet :rolleyes:

A great buncha peeps on the board with lots of knowledge and very interesting info. I hope you will welcome what little I have to offer :)

Welcome aboard Brooklyn! Glad you joined up. :tup:

Archived