Orion NG's make their IN SERVICE debut at Flatbush

trainfan22

Cool pictures. Orion NG made it Brooklyn Debut to Flashbush Depot. Same how NG made its Manhattan Debut at MJQ, the Bronx debut to Kingsbridge Depot, The StatenIsland Debut to Yukon and Castleton Depot. I wonder if the NG will make his Queens Debut?

Cool pictures. Orion NG made it Brooklyn Debut to Flashbush Depot. Same how NG made its Manhattan Debut at MJQ, the Bronx debut to Kingsbridge Depot, The StatenIsland Debut to Yukon and Castleton Depot. I wonder if the NG will make his Queens Debut?

Thanks!! I guess the NG's will make thier Queens debut at jamaica?

Guest Charles

Nice shots! I really like the NGs but they somehow still do look a strange. Sort of looks like a spaceship from the front on.

Where was that B46 Limited shot taken?

Nice shots! I really like the NGs but they somehow still do look a strange. Sort of looks like a spaceship from the front on.

Where was that B46 Limited shot taken?

Thanks!! I took it at kings plaza.

Great shots! Hope to catch a ride on the 41 and see how well they hold together. Happy New Year!

Thanks!!

And a happy new year to you as well!!

3937, the highest hybrid yet, has just made its way to the depot today. Also, 5178 is there. 8862 and 8867, as well as 8871 and any 8600 that Quill wishes to dispose of. And sadly, Flatbush is giving their 93s to Quill where they will certainly retire there and their leftover 91 TMCs to Grand Avenue to see another day, if you get my drift.

Archived