Answer Key for Exam #8094

Y2Julio

Well it seems like the answer key for the conductor exam should be posted soon. DCAS has already posted some answer keys for some exams done in December. I would assume that the conductors answer key shouldn't be that far away from being posted online.

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply
yes julio i know...

and whats this PROTEST thing about i dont get it? =\

If those who took the test feel that a question was unfair, poorly worded, deliberately misleading, or w/e the case may be, there is a session held where those people can protest saying that their answer was correct. AFAIK, if it's successful than usually the closest two will be accepted and marked correct. There are at least one or two questions from the C/R exam which will likely be protested, particular one which involved flagging.

It was mentioned that the answers would be posted on the fifth Monday after the exam which in this case will be be Monday, January 5th.

If those who took the test feel that a question was unfair, poorly worded, deliberately misleading, or w/e the case may be, there is a session held where those people can protest saying that their answer was correct. AFAIK, if it's successful than usually the closest two will be accepted and marked correct. There are at least one or two questions from the C/R exam which will likely be protested, particular one which involved flagging.

It was mentioned that the answers would be posted on the fifth Monday after the exam which in this case will be be Monday, January 5th.

wait im a bit confused, so if I felt like a question was stupid, i feel that form up and then they would give me a point for it, or redo test...

Sry just confused still. As this is my first job =(

BTW i never filled the form out at all, the questions were easy to ans..

wait im a bit confused, so if I felt like a question was stupid, i feel that form up and then they would give me a point for it, or redo test...

Sry just confused still. As this is my first job =(

BTW i never filled the form out at all, the questions were easy to ans..

http://www.nyc.gov/html/dcas/html/employment/protest.shtml

Can I take the "Train Operator" (Prom)test if I took the Conductor Exam in Dec. 08?????

You already asked this question before and the answer that was given to you is still NO. The promotional exam is ONLY for CURRENT MTA employees. NOT for people who aren't employee's yet.

absolutely NOT..... Promo exams are only administered to current, City-employed persons. Like for example me... I'm an employee for City of New York Parks & Recreation, so I can take the promo exam too...

Wrong. You won't be able to take the promotional. Only MTA employees would be able to take transit related promotional exams.

Thank's guys, did not see the replies to my question before, I herd if you were on the list but not yet an employee you could take (PROM.) exams, just wanted to be sure before i spend money I don't need to.

Nope. Whoever told you that gave you wrong info. Promotional exams are always only for current employees for whatever agency is giving the exam. ex: MTA promotionals are only for MTA employees, FDNY promotionals are only for FDNY employees, etc..etc..

Archived