Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.
Sign in to follow this  
Y2Julio

Answer Key for Exam #8094

I got 74 out of 75 right. I only got one wrong, I'm dying to know which one I got wrong.

I have 4 wrong..:confused:.What do you all think...Will I get a job with MTA....I know i missed out on the questions regarding the penn station/grand central.I just guessed them.

All of you on this forum have been a great source of inspiration and knowledge.

Thank you all and God bless you all

I have 4 wrong..:confused:.What do you all think...Will I get a job with MTA....I know i missed out on the questions regarding the penn station/grand central.I just guessed them.

All of you on this forum have been a great source of inspiration and knowledge.

Thank you all and God bless you all

As long as you get higher than 75%, you should be good.

yeesh i got six wrong thats bad so thats a 92% i did pretty bad and it was such an easy test! Oh well maybe its still decent compared to the regular people taking the test! but it was an easy test no clue how i got 6 wrong i knew i had like at tops 3 that i wasnt sure of!

I got 74 out of 75 right. I only got one wrong, I'm dying to know which one I got wrong.

Congrats! That should be a 98% and if the one you got wrong gets protested it could be a 100%. I also got one wrong on the Conductors exam when I took it 10 Years ago it was 79 out of 80. I made the first class it took 1 1/2 years to get called behind the Promotionals.

So will be working together or I'll be your supervisor sometime in the future!:D

Congrats! That should be a 98% and if the one you got wrong gets protested it could be a 100%. I also got one wrong on the Conductors exam when I took it 10 Years ago it was 79 out of 80. I made the first class it took 1 1/2 years to get called behind the Promotionals.

So will be working together or I'll be your supervisor sometime in the future!:D

:P can't wait! That's great that they give everyone the question correct if it gets protested. I thought it was only for the person that protests it.

1 and 1/3 each... so basically you do 1.33 times the amount right and you get your answer mines 91.77 and im assuming the round it to the next so 92%

1 and 1/3 each... so basically you do 1.33 times the amount right and you get your answer mines 91.77 and im assuming the round it to the next so 92%

Ah, thanks, I got the same score.

i did the math

1.33x75=99.75

but i tryed this also i don`t know if i`m right correct me

1.34x75=100.5

so which 1 is it 1.33 or 1.34

ok heres mine i got 8 wrong

i did 75-8=67

67x1.33=89.11

or

67x1.34=89.78

thanks again people

100 divided by 75 is 1.3333333 so in essence thats what its suppose to be so 1.3333333 times 69 is 91.999997 rounded is 92

:D can't wait! That's great that they give everyone the question correct if it gets protested. I thought it was only for the person that protests it.

Before this gets twisted they will exept the the origanal answer and the other answer that they agree it should be. Like the final answer key may say 55. A or D.

Before this gets twisted they will exept the the origanal answer and the other answer that they agree it should be. Like the final answer key may say 55. A or D.

ah ok. I understand. Still ain't bad. :D

I only got 2 questions wrong, so based on the questions right (73) multiplied by 1.33 would equal 97. :D I wonder how long the wait is from here?

my brother just got 2 wrong..i get 8...how do they go about hiring..do they go by the luck of the lottery ? someone told me they go by when you actually signed up for the exam also..is this true?

my brother just got 2 wrong..i get 8...how do they go about hiring..do they go by the luck of the lottery ? someone told me they go by when you actually signed up for the exam also..is this true?

It's done by score and then by the time of when your application was submitted.