Answer Key for Exam #8094

Y2Julio

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes, you are using the correct answer key. Each session had a test with the same questions in different order. That's why it looks different. Use the results for Session 2. Session 1 was the morning exam, Session 2 the afternoon exam and Session 3 was the late exam.

for those who had 5 or more wrong..was you guys taking the exam in session 3 in the evening?for some reason i notice a lot of my friends and people they know got more then 5 wrong in session 3..and then in the morning session people was only getting 2 or less wrong...

Darn it .. really really upset with myself. I scored an 89.3.

You need to divide how ever much you got correct and divide it into 75.

I got 67 correct. Take a calculator and type (67) for example and divide it into 75, then remove the 0. and whatever is after that is your official score.

Congrats to those who scored up there in the 90's =). I wish good luck to all of you !! I hope you all enjoy the job when you get that call a few years from now = D.

My chances are pretty slim with only a 89.3 but hey who knows i might get lucky !

The tied scores are then sorted by date of filing.

so if Jane Doe got a 100 and Filed on Sept 2, Joe Doe got a 100 and filed on Sept 1 and Josh Doe got a 99 and filed on Sept 1 and Jessy Doe got a 99 and Filed on Sept 6, then the order would be:

Joe Doe - 100

Jane Doe -100

Josh Doe - 99

Jessy Doe - 99

and so on.

You guys need to remember that alot of people most likely used there veterans points on this test. This means that there is a possibility that people will have a score of higher than 100.

Yeah. Good point.

Darn it .. really really upset with myself. I scored an 89.3.

You need to divide how ever much you got correct and divide it into 75.

I got 67 correct. Take a calculator and type (67) for example and divide it into 75, then remove the 0. and whatever is after that is your official score.

Congrats to those who scored up there in the 90's =). I wish good luck to all of you !! I hope you all enjoy the job when you get that call a few years from now = D.

My chances are pretty slim with only a 89.3 but hey who knows i might get lucky !

it says i got .83% i dont get it so that - 83%? but in skool they do it diff , it has to do with getting some high number over 100~

The tied scores are then sorted by date of filing.

so if Jane Doe got a 100 and Filed on Sept 2, Joe Doe got a 100 and filed on Sept 1 and Josh Doe got a 99 and filed on Sept 1 and Jessy Doe got a 99 and Filed on Sept 6, then the order would be:

Joe Doe - 100

Jane Doe -100

Josh Doe - 99

Jessy Doe - 99

and so on.

That's understandable. I didn't know that going in but I'm glad I filed early. I hope my score doesn't drop me too far down the list.

Before this gets twisted they will exept the the origanal answer and the other answer that they agree it should be. Like the final answer key may say 55. A or D.

The one thing that surprised me about the answer key is the 3 questions they gave the answers for in the test booklet they accepted all four answers anyway! :eek::eek:-_-

I got 74 out of 75 right. I only got one wrong, I'm dying to know which one I got wrong.

Nice goin man! unfortunately looks like I'll be more than a few intervals behind with two wrong.

Nice well done both of you...Julio we still gonna implement the beautiful women in the cab policy when we get hired? (joking of course...took the test to get HIRED not FIRED...)

And Buffer, that's OK give you some time to finish up school and give me some time in title to take the promotional so we can be partners someday (no homo) -_-

Nice well done both of you...Julio we still gonna implement the beautiful women in the cab policy when we get hired? (joking of course...took the test to get HIRED not FIRED...) :(

We should take the midnight shift so they don't see us with the ladies in the cab -_-:) LOL j/k

Can anyone explain how the protest period works ? If i didnt file for an appointment to protest does that mean that when the final answer key is released the answers that were changed won't count on my test ? Or will it. Thanks in advance.

Archived