Answer Key for Exam #8094

Y2Julio

Guest battieboi
Nice well done both of you...Julio we still gonna implement the beautiful women in the cab policy when we get hired? (joking of course...took the test to get HIRED not FIRED...)

And Buffer, that's OK give you some time to finish up school and give me some time in title to take the promotional so we can be partners someday (no homo) -_-

i got 3 wrong ...

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can anyone explain how the protest period works ? If i didnt file for an appointment to protest does that mean that when the final answer key is released the answers that were changed won't count on my test ? Or will it. Thanks in advance.
If someone protested a answer and you had put down the same answer that was protested, then you will get credit. if you didnt put down the answer that was the "correct" one or the answer that was also accepted after being protested, then you will not get credit. Example, for Question 1 the MTA had put D as the correct answer. John Doe had put C and decided to protest the answer. If after the protest period, the MTA decided that C would be a valid answer too, then all people who put either D or C would get credit. If you had put A or B as your answer then you still won't get credit.

After the protested period is finished the MTA/DCAS will post a final answer key. The final answer key will have both the original and accepted protested answers. So for questions that was protested and accepted, you will see something like Question 3: A or D. Meaning if you put down A or D, you got credit for it.

Guest battieboi
how do you know which questions were protested...for example i got 8 wrong on the exam ...so any one these questions could of been a protested question? if so how do i find out?

the one's i got wrong and my answers are # 26a,56b,64b anyone else got those wrong ??? this would be the evening session 7 pm

The one thing that surprised me about the answer key is the 3 questions they gave the answers for in the test booklet they accepted all four answers anyway! :eek::eek::rolleyes:

Right, 'cause they told us which answers to fill in before the test started. The funny thing is, I forgot to do what they said and I chose my own answers. As I was checking my answers before handing the test in, I remembered what they said and went back. The ones they said to fill in were the ones I chose regardless. They said there were errors in those questions...but I never noticed 'em.

(2)(5)<5>

Right, 'cause they told us which answers to fill in before the test started. The funny thing is, I forgot to do what they said and I chose my own answers. As I was checking my answers before handing the test in, I remembered what they said and went back. The ones they said to fill in were the ones I chose regardless. They said there were errors in those questions...but I never noticed 'em.

(2)(5)<5>

The answers in those questions had an asterisk before the answer. That's why they gave everyone a free pass on those questions.

HI Everyone,

I just checked with my answer to DCAS answers for Conductor exam 8094 and CRAP I got 12 wrong and I have 63 correct. I was hopping I got higher. I studied so hard for that exam. I was hoping I get 1-3 wrong at least but 12 wrong is way past over my expecatations. For the quesitons it is worth 1.3 because 100/75 (number of question)=1.3 each. When I took the PAA exam back in 2007 there were 80 questions and 100/80=1.25 so each question worth 1.25 for the PAA exam. I hope when DCAS post the final key I will get the wrong answers right so I would be called faster.

Mike C

It would be cool if people post the question numbers that they got wrong and the test session that they took it on that way we all have an idea of what possibly can be changed during the protest period. for example i took the test on the PM session which was session 2 and i got # 64 and #65 wrong. anyone else got these wrong on session 2 (the PM session?).

Guest battieboi
No clue how long it will take. It's a waiting game.

is nyc transit a 20 year retire job like police/fire ??? is it 1/2 ur pay pension ?

so their will be two sets of answers? i'm new to this protest thing.

thanks.

there is only one official set of answers and that is the final answer key. that is what all of us that take the test will be graded on when our scores are added up. whats on there now is a "proposed" (i think that's what they call it), so people are free to protest questions in the meantime to see if they can get their answers scored correct for the FINAL key. the only thing that determines whether or not you protest is if you think any of the questions were tricky or misleading. or you could go to the protest session anyway to review the book to see. but the only key that "matters" is the final. however if you got something right on the proposed key it will still be right on the final because they never "un-right" the answer between the proposed key and the final key.

Archived