Answer Key for Exam #8094

Y2Julio

subwayguy, thanks so since i got all of them correct i have nothing to worry about then right.

as far as your score, no you have nothing to worry about. just remember that as far as your list # is concerned, the tiebreaker is when you filed...also some will have claimed veterans credit which means that they can get as high as 105 for that. last there was also a promotional test too. but as far as your score if all your answers checked out then you got a 100

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The answers in those questions had an asterisk before the answer. That's why they gave everyone a free pass on those questions.

Ahhhh, cool. I don't think I noticed the asterisk.

Thanks for the other info, guys. Looks like I may need to find other work while waiting to see what's up with this one.

Yes just take whatever DCAS has open filing for and take as MANY exams as you can because waiting for can take months and years. I just like DCAS exams because there is a "chance" you can pass the exam and pass the interview and you got a gov't job. So it is better to take exams that you can do for the job and look other jobs as well. That is what I am doing taking exams that I can do and looking for other jobs. I am still working at a community college but hey, you never know beause anything can happen with any job lay-offs etc.

Mike

Hi Y2Juilo

Of course! Don't do what? what I mean is ONLY apply for a job because you would like doing whatever that is. Money is Money and we don't have a lot of money to give because now with the economy is bad. A lot of people are looking for jobs.

Mike

I got 8 wrong also and i took the Afternoon session. Session TWO at 2PM. These are the ones I got wrong.

18 - B

30 - A

45 - B - Map question, I don't think these can be protested (might be wrong)

47 - C - Map question

49 - A - Map question

55 - C

64 - B

65 - A

Did anyone who took the Session 2 (2PM) session got any of the ones I got wrong ? Maybe we can have an idea of what might be protested.

Nope. Whoever told you that gave you wrong info. Promotional exams are always only for current employees for whatever agency is giving the exam. ex: MTA promotionals are only for MTA employees, FDNY promotionals are only for FDNY employees, etc..etc..

SEE NOW THIS IS SOME BULL!!!

This is the exam I took in December. The promotion to Conductor Exam.

Y the hell in the world would they allow myself and thousands of others to take this examination knowing that we are not employees of MTA. I took the session 2 exam and b4 the exam started I noticed that it said promotion to conductor, so I asked a few ppl around me if the worked for MTA and they all said NO! AHHHHHHHHH boy:cry: Now I feel like all they wanted was ppls money. There were so many ppl taking this exam in the high school where the test was taking place and the majority of them were not employees of MTA:tdown: (W)(T)(F):mad:

Y the hell in the world would they allow myself and thousands of others to take this examination knowing that we are not employees of MTA. I took the session 2 exam and b4 the exam started I noticed that it said promotion to conductor, so I asked a few ppl around me if the worked for MTA and they all said NO! AHHHHHHHHH boy:cry: Now I feel like all they wanted was ppls money. There were so many ppl taking this exam in the high school where the test was taking place and the majority of them were not employees of MTA:tdown: (W)(T)(F):mad:

DCAS sometimes checks your qualifications after the test is administered. Probably why they allow you apply for it regardless. Which exam did you take? exam #8094 or exam #8557?? If you took exam #8094 that's the open competitive exam. If you took exam #8557 which if you don't work for the MTA, you won't qualify and won't get called.

Both Promotional and O/C where mixed together taken the same exam but belong to diffrent list. If you take the Pro Test and not an employee they may not rate your exam and disquilified. I also heard sometimes they make a deal Pay a $50 penalty and transfer to the O/C List. It all depends on the situation I guess. The exam say you should know if your quilified to take the exam or not they still take your money and may let you take the exam but they always catch it when it comes to to rate the exams.

Just like you guys are now gearing up for that T/O exam I am too.

Yeah I am getting really for the T/O exam. I am trying to get as many C/R's as I can to take the exam and help them pass it. If I was more prepared and had time I would help teach at TWU prep class for the T/O exam since I am in good standings. However I be doing my part in small ways.

hey guys when is this t/0 exam and is there a study guide for this exam?

It's in March. There is no point in getting a study guide. It's a OC exam. Should be like the C/R one. The T/O exam will have requirements though unlike the C/R exam. Should be about 5 years full time work experience or 4 years of college and one year full time work experience.

It's in March. There is no point in getting a study guide. It's a OC exam. Should be like the C/R one. The T/O exam will have requirements though unlike the C/R exam. Should be about 5 years full time work experience or 4 years of college and one year full time work experience.

yeah i am going to be right on the border line in terms of all that because they give pro rata for part time work experience. i plan on taking it as well (someone once said take as many exams as you can - just for positions that you'd want)...i figure $50 is a small price to pay if indeed I'm eligible.

If you're not eligible, the score just comes back NOT ELIGIBLE i believe...happened to a friend...

Both tests were mixed together and I even think the answer keys were the same for both (although the questions for the promotional exam are harder)...when you filled out the answer key, there was a box that asked you what exam you were taking and had four spots for numbers and bubbles below them to fill in. if you put 8094 that's the open competitive test. If you put 8557, then maybe you did take the promotional. If you unknowingly took 8557 and they didn't catch that you're not a TA employee they will eventually, but if you took 8094 dont be confused just because you saw "promotion to conductor" as long as all your paperwork is correct and says 8094 you will be fine.

Guest battieboi
hey guys i got 8 wrong which sucks and still in my head how the hell can i get 8 wrong...well anyway i was taking this exam in the evening session#3.here is the questions i got wrong..

13 =B

16 =d

42 =D

52 =D

55=B

56=B

61=B

64=B

the one's i got wrong and my answers are # 26a,56b,64b anyone else got those wrong ??? this would be the evening session 7 pm

Archived