Answer Key for Exam #8094

Y2Julio

so the 8094 exam key is just a proposed key? we will get the final key in feb 6,2009? did anyone here ever experience checking answers on the proposed key and then on the final key notice the answers are different>?

the final key will not change from the proposed key. It will be the answers from the proposed key plus any answers that were added after being protested.

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 2_2 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/525.18.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.1.1 Mobile/5G77 Safari/525.20)

I hear they are hiring 100 conductors with the top scores can any conductors shine some lite on the classes what they look for

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 2_2 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/525.18.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.1.1 Mobile/5G77 Safari/525.20)

I hear they are hiring 100 conductors with the top scores can any conductors shine some lite on the classes what they look for

It's not a set amount. They go down the list until everyone that can pass the medical and drug test is hired.

Okay cool so you really need to score good pass the drug and physical nice

Basically. Once you're in, only thing you need to do then is pass your training at school car.

With a score of 93, can anyone give me a ballpark answer on how good I did, where that might put me on a list to be hired and how long will it be until I'm hired? Also I would like to know the meaning of life while your at it. I hope not to be dust and bones before I hear from someone or the MTA. thanks oops, to late.

With a score of 93, can anyone give me a ballpark answer on how good I did, where that might put me on a list to be hired and how long will it be until I'm hired? Also I would like to know the meaning of life while your at it. I hope not to be dust and bones before I hear from someone or the MTA. thanks oops, to late.

Your ballpark is 2-4 years. Remember the list won't even be certified for another year.

Wow is that for the conductor job

Yes that's for any job if you just took the test.

It takes at least a year for the test to be certified which means that they will NOT be hiring off of that test until then.

Then when they start hiring they will completely exhaust the PROMOTIONAL test BEFORE even starting to hire off of the open competetive test. That's why 2-4 years is about average with 4 being more likely.

It could possibly be less if they have a huge need for the position at that time. I got a call for one of my TA tests 1 year and 9 months after taking the test but my list number was 501 score was 98.

I just finished checking my answers for Test 8094. 75 for 75 (100%). My application was mailed on Sept 9th so figure at least 2 days before DCAS received it. But when DCAS didn't have my info I went down to Center St on Monday the week of the test with all my paperwork. Everything was corrected and 2 days later I picked up my Entry pass. So if DCAS never received my app thru the mail and I had to hand my papers in person will they back date the app for Sept 9th or add 1-2 days? I'm thinking I got a little lucky! :)

Congrats to all who passed the test. Hope to see you all down under (or up over lol)

I just finished checking my answers for Test 8094. 75 for 75 (100%). My application was mailed on Sept 9th so figure at least 2 days before DCAS received it. But when DCAS didn't have my info I went down to Center St on Monday the week of the test with all my paperwork. Everything was corrected and 2 days later I picked up my Entry pass. So if DCAS never received my app thru the mail and I had to hand my papers in person will they back date the app for Sept 9th or add 1-2 days? I'm thinking I got a little lucky! :)

Congrats to all who passed the test. Hope to see you all down under (or up over lol)

I think they had your paperwork on file already. I don't think they would have accepted it. So I think I would be Sept 9th + 2-3 days for the mail.

You may end up being last out of the people who got a %100, which is still great positioning.

I think they had your paperwork on file already. I don't think they would have accepted it. So I think I would be Sept 9th + 2-3 days for the mail.

No they didnt have my paperwork. When I called the toll free number the\at Friday before the Monday U went to Center the only information was on all the past tests I had taken. When I arrived on Monday and spoke to a supervisor he confirmed I wasn't in the system for test 8094. After he saw my paperwork (copies of the originals) I was told to come back in 2 days to pic up my entry pass. I asked him before I left what date would be recognized as the receive date he said the original date. That would be Sept 9th (I hope)

You may end up being last out of the people who got a %100, which is still great positioning.

Not sure what you mean. Why would I be the last 100%?

The tie breaker between identical scores is the date that you filed. So that's why I said you MAY be last out of the people who scored a 100. If they didn't have your paperwork while they most likely did have the other peoples.

The tie breaker between identical scores is the date that you filed. So that's why I said you MAY be last out of the people who scored a 100. If they didn't have your paperwork while they most likely did have the other peoples.

Man I tell you! It was busy when I went to Center St that Monday. Mostly people asking questions abou 8094. Quite a few had the same problem I had so it was relieving to know I wasn't the only one!

Id that sipervisor said was true then my file date will be Sept 9th. Id it's not then my list spot will drop a couple thousand spots!

Man I tell you! It was busy when I went to Center St that Monday. Mostly people asking questions abou 8094. Quite a few had the same problem I had so it was relieving to know I wasn't the only one!

Id that sipervisor said was true then my file date will be Sept 9th. Id it's not then my list spot will drop a couple thousand spots!

You still got a 100%, so even then it's not bad. You'll have a pretty good chance of getting called soon, that's if the MTA doesn't do the same thing it's been doing to you in refusing to hire you back in.

Archived