Answer Key for Exam #8094

Y2Julio

is there any chance that staten island railway will get merged with the other transit systems. were do u have to go if u want to be a conducter with the staten island railway because i know there office is not on bay street anymore it now in brooklyn or sumthing or u gotta take a test to get a jovb with the staten island railway

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply
is there any chance that staten island railway will get merged with the other transit systems. were do u have to go if u want to be a conducter with the staten island railway because i know there office is not on bay street anymore it now in brooklyn or sumthing or u gotta take a test to get a jovb with the staten island railway

Staten Island is considered an official "railroad" while NYCT is not. They are covered under the federal railroad guidlines. So no they will not be merged with the rest of the system.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 2_2_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/525.18.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.1.1 Mobile/5H11 Safari/525.20)

I can say I did better on this one then the 3014 conductors test I took in 04'. I have 3 mistakes on this one.The last one my score was a 91.6 and I still haven't heard nothing.

The test score means nothing. Your list number means EVERYTHING!

• 4 months later...
Hey

does anyone know when the list will come out for c/r?

They will mail it to you a year after taking the exam, so you will get your list number around December 2009.

The post directly above yours is the answer to your question.

The list was established yesterday. Did anyone receive their scores yet?

Someone must be lying to you. The conductors list has not been established yet. DCAS is still showing a proposed list only and no final list which happens when the hiring list is established. Also, my score and exam list info in my online DCAS account is still showing up blank. I just called DCAS too and it states that the list has not been established either.

Someone must be lying to you. The conductors list has not been established yet. DCAS is still showing a proposed list only and no final list which happens when the hiring list is established. Also, my score and exam list info in my online DCAS account is still showing up blank. I just called DCAS too and it states that the list has not been established either.

You saved me a phone call.. Thank you

Archived