Finally Lower Bergen!

N-Trizzy2609

To restore lower Bergan Street they could:

~Fix the station, run (V) and end (V) there.

-or-

~Restore (F) Express and make (G) local to Church...

heres something

FORGET the (V) dude

CI is over crowed

it is housing:

(:)(D)(F)(N)(W)(Q) and other cars

plus the (G) will be the new home

the (V) should be with the (E)(R)(F) over there in jamaica

Ok....lets clarify something real quick....b/c I see a lot of hearsay on here(maybe another TA worker or someone else can help me as well). The whole point of restoring the lower level of Bergen Street so the (F) can run express via Culver while the (G)'s run local to Church Avenue.....there was a lil birdy going around (MTA) talking about sending the (V) to Brooklyn, but it didn't specified where in Brooklyn they was sending the (V)....so I believe thats not going to happen @ all. There is no reason to have two 6th Avenue Lines in Brooklyn, CIY is already crowded (unsure if it is or not) with the (:)(D)(F)(N)(Q) maybe a (R) or (G) here and there; eventhough its a big yard. Can we pls stop spreading rumors or making false statements it confuses ppl and it turns into a big war!

Ok....lets clarify something real quick....b/c I see a lot of hearsay on here(maybe another TA worker or someone else can help me as well). The whole point of restoring the lower level of Bergen Street so the (F) can run express via Culver while the (G)'s run local to Church Avenue.....there was a lil birdy going around (MTA) talking about sending the (V) to Brooklyn, but it didn't specified where in Brooklyn they was sending the (V)....so I believe thats not going to happen @ all. There is no reason to have two 6th Avenue Lines in Brooklyn, CIY is already crowded (unsure if it is or not) with the (:)(D)(F)(N)(Q) maybe a (R) or (G) here and there; eventhough its a big yard. Can we pls stop spreading rumors or making false statements it confuses ppl and it turns into a big war!

have to agree with my bud here.

Plus where on the (MTA)s website does it say the (V) will go to Brooklyn??

so lets quit talking about the (V) making topics about the (V) and wat ever. Its not gonna happen

Plus do u think the (V) will head to brooklyn with such a low ridership?? give me a break. Let the (V) be. Its FINE the way it is!

Lets focus on real stuff, not sum bs fairytale

some day someone will start a rummer that the (V) will head to Beach 116th and everybodys gonna be like WTF?? Really??

Yeah wheres the proof? Just cuz a t/a worker or sum chick or dude says that doesnt mean its TRUE! Just like we have been waiting for the damn (C) to get the R32/38 and i dont see it happening yet....

Its the (MTA) who makes things happen, the head people in the HQ, not workers! Who asked for the R160s? R142sa and so on....? THE (MTA) HEAD PEOPLE not WORKERS! Workers maintain the system and manages it, not make the rules and crap~

Get to the fact not roomerZ..

anyways bk on topic!~

N-trizzy, how the hell did you get down there?

And If the (F)Express is revived, here is how I think it should work. The (F) should run express From Jay Street to Church Avenue ALL TIMES IN BOTH DIRECTIONS and the (G) would run local to Church. During rush hours, the (F) runs express between Church and Jay street both directions, and between Church and Kings Highway in peak direction. This ill utilize the Culver El's center express track. So during rush hours, the (G) would run local to kings highway.

have to agree with my bud here.

Yeah wheres the proof? Just cuz a t/a worker or sum chick or dude says that doesnt mean its TRUE! Just like we have been waiting for the damn (C) to get the R32/38 and i dont see it happening yet....

Its the (MTA) who makes things happen, the head people in the HQ, not workers! Who asked for the R160s? R142sa and so on....? THE (MTA) HEAD PEOPLE not WORKERS! Workers maintain the system and manages it, not make the rules and crap~

Get to the fact not roomerZ..

anyways bk on topic!~

UM BTW they was doing R32 transfers this past week so look for them back on the ©harile...

Sometimes "US" TA workers do know a thing or two...

If you accept it or not thats your opinion...

N-trizzy, how the hell did you get down there?

Me? I'm too chicken to go down there. An abandoned station isn't worth a $800 fine for trespassing. North-Eastern T/O was the one who took the photos. I just posted them up for those who don't check nycsubway.org daily and are dying to see Lower Bergen.

Me? I'm too chicken to go down there. An abandoned station isn't worth a $800 fine for trespassing. North-Eastern T/O was the one who took the photos. I just posted them up for those who don't check nycsubway.org daily and are dying to see Lower Bergen.

Wow, I thought you sought access to get there. But great pics though.

Lower Level Bergen Street station on the (F). wow that's creepy, and abandoned. I don't see an (F) or any other line like the (G) serving that portion of Bergen Street for a long time.

It is not connected directly to the G, so most likely the F would be the one to utilise it.

Archived