Where can I find Edison Train Station Video?

ehs

At the moment there isn't any here on this site. Maybe you can start us off with some Edison material. If you already have any please do not hesitate to post them.

I'm planning a trip out to Metro Park & New Brunswick soon to catch some NJ Transit & Amtrak stuff. Maybe I'll do a Edison trip afterwards.

That's great! If you are going to visit New Brunswick from Metropark, you may also stop at Metuchen and Edison stations. I am sure these 4 stations are in high demand, many prospective members would be very interested in seeing a video. That is to say, with video on these stations, we may get many more members join us.

By the way, you can bid 3* hotel at New Brunswick at $40 from priceline.com , and you shall get this wonderful Hyatt within two blocks from New Brunswick Train Stn. It has lots of fine restaurants.

p.s. Somehow, I am interested in traveling, especially, interested in staying at hotel within walking distance to train stations so that I can take train to downtown sightseeing rather than driving. On the other hand, I am not good at taking photos or video. If we can have a "subforum" of each station along rail lines, and talking about where to eat and stay and visit within walking distance from train station; that would be fantastic.

It is interesting when I just did a quick search on "Edison Train Station" on google, I found a travel tip shown as #1 out of millions of links.

So, it seems many travelers, when visiting New York City, may park the car at Edison Train Station and take NJ Transit to Penn Station NYC to save parking and toll to NYC...

I was wondering why travellers to NYC would park their car at Edison and take NJ Transit over, so I did more search and found a link at craigslist, saying Edison is 3rd safest town in New Jersey... That makes lots of sense now ...

At the moment there isn't any here on this site. Maybe you can start us off with some Edison material. If you already have any please do not hesitate to post them.

I'm planning a trip out to Metro Park & New Brunswick soon to catch some NJ Transit & Amtrak stuff. Maybe I'll do a Edison trip afterwards.

Metro Park is a great station for photos. I was going to make a trip down there recently but other things had got in the way. I'm hoping to hit up New Brunswick for that modelers convention thing over at Rutgers but its so hard when you have that MNRR open house too on the same day.....But something is stopping me from both things so kinda sucks either way. Got to look over a few things. I was planning a crazy trip to go to the MNRR open house early, then quickly make my way over to Rutgers to the convention since thats to about 5 PM. :rolleyes:

• 5 months later...

Archived