new artic at 126 street depot

knice1187

Nice.

I was wonderinf is this is Low-Floor Articulated Bus that plan to use on Bx12 +Select Bus Service?

It might stay there seeing that the M15 is next for +SBS

But i would love to run into a test bus

BTW nice catch

That gray color under the white is the color NovaBus uses for their demo. Plus from the videos I seen of NovaBus artics, I would say it is a NovaBus. 3 doors, maybe MTA does have sense, or read my past posts about it.......

Wow that does look nice, and I hope that, that is a NovaBus, cause DART uses NovaBus RTS in Dallas, and I would love for them to start getting some Low Floors, and to bring back some arctics!

It is definitely a NovaBus LFS articulated, you can tell that gray panels near the wheel. The windows certianly sporting like NovaBus LFS 40 footer The rear of the bus is actually looks like Nova Bus LFS articulated not a typical update New Flyer.

It is definitely a NovaBus LFS articulated, you can tell that gray panels near the wheel. The windows certianly sporting like NovaBus LFS 40 footer The rear of the bus is actually looks like Nova Bus LFS articulated not a typical update New Flyer.

Exactly.... Besides myself and 89' Liberty MCI, seen the New Flyer MTA was testing. Some old low floor, and all beaten up gray........

To be honest if MTA wanted to save money they would use more artics, and increase waiting times. Yes it will be at the riders expense, for longer waiting times, but they would need less drivers. So fewer hired, means less pensions and benefits, and they still carry the same amount of riders. But actually with ridership going they way it is (up by alot), they may still need more artics, and alot more drivers. The Bronx ridership was one on the steady increase, so it may be time for the routes that can handle artics to get just those, and a new depot to open, since there will be less room in current depots..........

So now they have checked out the low-floor, New Flyer D60LF, Van-Hool AG300, Citaro G, and now NovaBus LFS articulated. I wonder which will they choose.........

New Flyer is out of the question. New Flyer left the MTA high and dry. The MTA still hasn't gotten 5770-5835 which I think were intended to go to CS for the Q44.

That is when they discontinued the high floors. And the MTA didnt want the low floors

It would be nice if the MTA either got the vanhools or the Citaro Gs

Archived