Subway Dreams...

exseed

I had a dream with me and my girlfriend playing a GTA style game. The dream focus on the game. The person in the game made it to Manhattan and dodge the cops in the subway. It was 23rd Street on the (F) and I saw a R46 like usual. I forget how this game man makes it to 34th Street but he made it there and 34th Street resembled an Atlanta Marta station entrance. The station platform were set up the same, downtown local, express, uptown local but the station was very plain with white tiling all over even on the pillers. A R32 train pulls in on the local track. It's signed up as a (H) Train and had four insted of three signs on the side.

Euclid Av

168th

(H) Shuttle

Serving All Rockaway

And a R1 pulled in on the (A). It was painted cosmopolitan red and it was only one simple car. It was a good game.

I had a dream with me and my girlfriend playing a GTA style game. The dream focus on the game. The person in the game made it to Manhattan and dodge the cops in the subway. It was 23rd Street on the (F) and I saw a R46 like usual. I forget how this game man makes it to 34th Street but he made it there and 34th Street resembled an Atlanta Marta station entrance. The station platform were set up the same, downtown local, express, uptown local but the station was very plain with white tiling all over even on the pillers. A R32 train pulls in on the local track. It's signed up as a (H) Train and had four insted of three signs on the side.

Euclid Av

168th

(H) Shuttle

Serving All Rockaway

And a R1 pulled in on the (A). It was painted cosmopolitan red and it was only one simple car. It was a good game.

(H) train! NICE! :tup::tup::tup:

I had another subway nightmare dream.

I was waiting for Far Rockaway R160 (A) at Hoyt-Schermerhorn when I was suddenly teleported to abandoned platform north side of Manhattan-bound platform.

Straphangers and Transit Cop saw me standing me and when they cross, they did not see as standing in abandoned platform.

Just then, strange subway car called R-190 with Shinkansen (Bullet Train) style pulled over at track, and open it's door.

It was R190 Shinkasen. I boarded the train.

Interior was same like R142 and R143 said,

"This is Shadyside/Fear St-bound Shinkansen via the (A) line. Next stop is Howard Beachl." It was also ghost, so it went through all R32 (A), R38 (A), R40/R42 (A), R44 (A) that was sitting at Queens-bound track, then pull over at Broad Channel, picking up unexpecting children who had nightmare.

"This is Shadyside-Fear St-bound Shinkasen via (A) line. Next and last stop is Shadyside, unknown dimention.

When bridge was open, Fear St Shinkansen closed door, seatbelt fasten as automatically, then rocket came out, and it blast off with "3, 2, 1, LIFT OFF!."

And it enter the portal, and somebody there was trouble when it came over on fantasy book town called Shadyside.

It crush into 99 Fear Street, which is House of Horrors.

Also, this train was possed by Angelica and Simon Fear.

Fear Family spirit enter our bodies, and we became evil and we got back on train and we began to make Fear Family curse into NYC Subway, and dozens of NYC Subways got possed by evil Fear Family curse and door killed one of passenger, train overshoot, train running entire length with door open, and trains vanishing into water, train dancing, and everyone in NY became evil.

I also had another bad and good dream.

I was waiting for R160 or R42/R40 (E) at Jackson Heights-Roosevelt Av, suddenly R160 without any destination pulls into station and open door.

There was no announcement made on this R160 which lead confuse to passengers.

(E) rider #1: What train is?

(F) rider #1: Look, there is no conductor or engineer on train!

(R) rider #1: Oh, my god!

(V) rider #1 (boy): I see them.

Just then I gasped, and I knew where R160 was taking us.

R160 is planning to take us to Spiderwick Chronicle station or Hogwarts Express.

Unexpecting passengers not knowing if it (E) or (F), boarded the train and we were kidnapped by mysterious R160.

Mysterious R160 went on invisible track up to 4000 trillion high, and there was no SEATBELT.

As it climb down, it was going very fast and we were climbing and yelling, screaming for help, and some of them fall of subway car (similar to Final Destination of Roller Coaster or Subway derail mysterious), and we were only survive.

Next, this Mysterious R160 got chase by Lord Voldermort, but rescued by Harry, Ronnie, and Geronime.

Then, next one of R160 subway car was actually Autobot called Subway Megaton and he transform to Autorobot and rescue us and return as safety to our world, with help from Cardcaptor Sakura and Sailor Scouts.

I also had another bad and good dream.

I was waiting for R160 or R42/R40 (E) at Jackson Heights-Roosevelt Av, suddenly R160 without any destination pulls into station and open door.

There was no announcement made on this R160 which lead confuse to passengers.

(E) rider #1: What train is?

(F) rider #1: Look, there is no conductor or engineer on train!

(R) rider #1: Oh, my god!

(V) rider #1 (boy): I see them.

Just then I gasped, and I knew where R160 was taking us.

R160 is planning to take us to Spiderwick Chronicle station or Hogwarts Express.

Unexpecting passengers not knowing if it (E) or (F), boarded the train and we were kidnapped by mysterious R160.

Mysterious R160 went on invisible track up to 4000 trillion high, and there was no SEATBELT.

As it climb down, it was going very fast and we were climbing and yelling, screaming for help, and some of them fall of subway car (similar to Final Destination of Roller Coaster or Subway derail mysterious), and we were only survive.

Next, this Mysterious R160 got chase by Lord Voldermort, but rescued by Harry, Ronnie, and Geronime.

Then, next one of R160 subway car was actually Autobot called Subway Megaton and he transform to Autorobot and rescue us and return as safety to our world, with help from Cardcaptor Sakura and Sailor Scouts.

LOL so random xD

Archived