Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.
Sign in to follow this  
Coolbreezing

The Obama team is now ready to answer questions

Recently the Obama transition team have implemented in their website a communication panel where citizens are allowed to ask the question that mostly concern them. And as you can see, I have done just that. I have asked the transition team 11 questions which I thought the voice of the speechless would want to be answered. I encourage all of you to get involve and let your voice be heard, go to the website and participate. Although you may not have any questions to ask is OK ....because voting on the questions you like most is as equally important as asking a question. We do that as a collaboration of our effort to make certain that this administration listen to us. We should not let the Obama team forget not even for a minute that they work for us. Let us work to leave a better world for our children and by that we should hold Obama liable for this quote “Today we begin to earnest the work of making sure that the world we leave our children is just a little bit better than the one we inhabit today”. If you like any of my questions, you can vote for it @ change.gov to let your voice be heard or perhaps you can ask your own question as a contribution to the struggle. Just so you know, my user name there is CoolBreeze.

READ MORE

http://hubpages.com/hub/The-Obama-team-is-now-ready-to-answer-questions