Something Happened On The NJT And I'm Not Happy

N-Trizzy2609

I just got home from a long day with my girlfriend and her family and we took train galore. But I'm going to rewind to early this morning when we got on our train at Metuchen on our way to NY-Penn. About from the beginning two crackheads (YES! I said crackheads because they have the familiar symptoms of a crackhead . I Know they were high!) were loudly complaining about how their train was crowding. At first we didn't think nothing of it. But by Linden they begin to get extremely loud and making racial slurs at the other passenger. I've never heard "Cracker" and "S****" (Which offends me!) being thrown around so loosly. They just lost their cool by Elizbeth and scream "I don't need this train! I know I is a N****r You's dont need to tell a N****r twice now!" These two lady were getting so loud me and my Girl had to abandon our seats because at one point they we screaming and called my girlfriend's mom and "Cracka Slut". I going to complain to NJT because I'm offended and I feel NJT should have not let these ladies (and I use that term very loosely) on the train!

This isn't (NJT)'s fault. It's public transportation. People are only removed when they cause a problem. I myself have reported problematic passengers several times. They usually get removed when the train crew can get a heads up enough to either state or njt police.

One time bout 3 months back at new brunswick, a state police officer asked me why i was taking photos. I said because i love anything to do with railroads & trains. He was polite bout it & understood. On the other hand, a few weeks ago at hoboken, a yard worker swore at me & gave me a huge inappropriately hard time. Not all authority figures will act the same.

Take the good with the bad eh? :rolleyes:

- A

This isn't (NJT)'s fault. It's public transportation. People are only removed when they cause a problem. I myself have reported problematic passengers several times. They usually get removed when the train crew can get a heads up enough to either state or njt police.

One time bout 3 months back at new brunswick, a state police officer asked me why i was taking photos. I said because i love anything to do with railroads & trains. He was polite bout it & understood. On the other hand, a few weeks ago at hoboken, a yard worker swore at me & gave me a huge inappropriately hard time. Not all authority figures will act the same.

Take the good with the bad eh? :rolleyes:

- A

agreed,this isnt (NJT) falt. like you said,It's public transportation. they cant control how people act,only if they were physically hurting someone or something worse.

OUCH! Talk about a rough ordeal! There's always people like that out there no matter where you go! I have seen and heard a lot of things. I remember 1 time while riding with a B/O that I know on the BXM4B on a sunday night, a black woman @ 99/Madison came in and asking my friend to call the dispatcher up b/c the BXM11 is late and my friend said no because she was saying it so nasty. I told her there was 1 a few minutes away and she said STFU to me. I got some more but I am not going to bring all of them up!

Archived