A Few Sea Beach/West End Pics and a Blooper--1/3

Sea Beach

Went shopping today on 86 St,so not that many pics since I wasnt doing a railfanning trip. And yes,another blooper!! I always run into them!! :rolleyes:

(N) @ Ft Ham

Picture0364.jpg

Picture0373.jpg

(D) approaching 25th

Picture0366.jpg

(D) @ 62nd

Picture0365.jpg

Picture0368.jpg

Picture0372.jpg

and now the blooper! a 3rd Rail Boot!! :D:D

Picture0371.jpg

Enjoy :)

did u see anyone run for the train and/or miss it at fort hamilton parkway? that station has a really, REALLY long platform.

That happens everyday so it's not really a big deal. It happens with a whole group of people too, occasionally. This applies to Bay Parkway as well. I never get tired of watching the people miss a train because the people getting off slows them down.:rolleyes:

Don't be surprised of all the things that get into trackbeds in the whole subway system. :D

LOL,i've seen a mattress once going towards 8th ave on the sea beach!!

How did that boot get there?

maybe some bum was walking on the tracks and it fell off there foot!! :D

did u see anyone run for the train and/or miss it at fort hamilton parkway? that station has a really, REALLY long platform.

yes I did! I c it all the time!! i've seen ppl fall to! :D

Is it just me or the (N) in the first pic either looks glitched to make it look like an (M) or the letter is slanted?

it probally had some kinda (M)(N) glitch.

That happens everyday so it's not really a big deal. It happens with a whole group of people too, occasionally. This applies to Bay Parkway as well. I never get tired of watching the people miss a train because the people getting off slows them down.:P

LMAO!! :D

Archived