Bus Pick Winter 2009

trainspot12

According to some unconfirmed rumors, its not just the B15 that has pulled out of Maspeth. There are reports that the B60 has ran its last course out of Grand Avenue and has returned to East New York and that the B47 has returned to Flatbush. I would love for the B47 to come back to Flatbush so that that route can have some nicer Hybrids, if it is possible.

According to some unconfirmed rumors, its not just the B15 that has pulled out of Maspeth. There are reports that the B60 has ran its last course out of Grand Avenue and has returned to East New York and that the B47 has returned to Flatbush. I would love for the B47 to come back to Flatbush so that that route can have some nicer Hybrids, if it is possible.

According to the geniuses at Buschat, it has been confirmed that the B60 also returned to East New York, that the B47 has returned to Flatbush Depot; and maybe the biggest event yet, the B13 (Formerly of the Fresh Pond Depot) has been switched to the Grand Avenue Depot in Queens. For further information, please visit ttmg bus rosters or just go to subchat.com.

Until Next Time, Brooklyn.

i dont think the b60 went back to eny. when i was picking i looked at all the books for each depot to see what route each one has and eny had the b15 listed but the b 60 was listed at grand ave and i picked into flatbush and right now they do not have the b47.

i dont think the b60 went back to eny. when i was picking i looked at all the books for each depot to see what route each one has and eny had the b15 listed but the b 60 was listed at grand ave and i picked into flatbush and right now they do not have the b47.

Yeah whoever said that the B60 went back to ENY is a myth. Unless they sent buses from GA to ENY, I saw 66xx (GA) Hybrid on that line yesterday. I don't know about the B47.

I was amongst the operators who were "bumped" out of Brooklyn at the system pick. I had been at Flatbush and dreaded the switch to a OA depot. I am now at MJ Quill. I did my first day at MJQ on Sunday and it was great. I did find that some 30 RTS buses were there from the Flatbush depot which were exchanged for the same number of RTS "camera buses" which MJQ sent to Flatbush. As luck would have it, I wound up with a Flatbush bus Sunday. I am doing a "work run " on the M50. It is a great route. It has 11 trips per day and even with the tourists crowded around Rockefeller Center, I was able to keep to the paddle. All things being equal, I like the depot so far. Depending on how things go with travel time to the depot from home. (by car or bus or train) I may decide to stay there. (MTA)

Hmm that is interesting. I want to work down in Brooklyn when I become a B/O, mainly Flatbush and Jackie Gleason and maybe Spring Creek.

Not that I'm judging you for that, but do you mind if I ask you why? What does Bklyn offer that another Division in another borough does not? And of all depots, Jackie Gleason?

I am just curious to know the rationale here.

The B15 has indeed moved back to East New York. Along with that route, NovaBus RTS-06 #8776-8786 are moving to East New York as well. Also, NovaBus RTS-06 #8826 and #8833 are there too.

The B47 and B60 still remain at Grand Av. The B47 is now ONE run as oppose to going into Bed-Sty as a B47 and out as a B15 on some trips. The B60 remains the same with the exception of some afternoon school trips will be operated by Fresh Pond. So if you see Fresh Pond buses on the B60, NO it's not a split route.

The B13 is now at Grand Av.

Finally, the Bx32 is now at West Farms.

Enjoy!

Not that I'm judging you for that, but do you mind if I ask you why? What does Bklyn offer that another Division in another borough does not? And of all depots, Jackie Gleason?

I am just curious to know the rationale here.

I want to go to JG b/c of the C40LF's. Flatbush is b/c of the ZF RTS's over there and may become artic once the B44 SBS starts rolling. Spring Creek is b/c I know people there and I can get a good run w/o needing so much seniority.

Other garages that I am interested in is Eastchester, Gun Hill, College Point, Baisley Park, and Casey Stengel.

Archived