Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.
Sign in to follow this  
Micstromme

What Buses Do you Want to Return with the B15?

Simple question. Now that the B15 (and possibly the B60) has returned to their original depots, which buses would you like to see return with them?

For me, I want them to take some of those damn Hybrids off of Grand Avenue's hands. Possibly let the door open for the arrival of NGs in the foreseeable future.

Comments please

8826 and 8833 have been moved to ENY, I saw both of them on Kings Hwy. today.

8794-8796 from UP are there also.

8794-8796 from UP are there also.

8891 and 8895 is at ENY Depot.8895 was on the B12 saturday while 8891 was on the B7.Someone confirmed it on Transitstuff.

Simple question. Now that the B15 (and possibly the B60) has returned to their original depots, which buses would you like to see return with them?

For me, I want them to take some of those damn Hybrids off of Grand Avenue's hands. Possibly let the door open for the arrival of NGs in the foreseeable future.

Comments please

I agree, give them the new ones cuz all they got was used buses, mainly from Fresh Pond. They are even getting some 8000's, 8100's and 8200's!