Least favorite car?

duelingdragons

to refresh your memory, R44s are my least favorite cars because they are still giant, ugly soda cans that have too much air in their brakes along with all sorts of other mechanical and technical problems that have plagued them since their debut in 1972. R42s are my second least favorite cars because they are rusted tin cans with ugly interiors. they got beaten up a lot during the 20 years they spent on the Jamaica Line.

i like the R32s because they are bright, strong, fast, sleek, and shiny. they are so great even though they are old. i also like the R160s and R143s because of their technological advances, but prefer R62/62As over R142/142As due to their symmetrical appearance and better looking interiors, though R62As tend to be dirtier than R62s. i also like the R68/68As due to the shiny, stainless steel body and symmetrical appearance, but the one thing i hate about them is their speed. slow as hell.

I love the R38s for their exceptional MDBF. The R44s were the first cars I've ever rode on and their comfort can be compared to the smoothness of an R160A. The R32's problems cursed me to sleep in Penn Station 17 times having missed the last train of the night back to NJ. The R40/R40M/R42 seats kill my butt and back. Of the 3, I prefer the R40M for their ongoing A/C during the summers. Also, the R38s' A/C almost never fails. Regarding the R142/As, I wished that the front panels were blue and the sides had blue stripes. The red just doesn't symbolize the subway system that well.

I love the R38s for their exceptional MDBF. The R44s were the first cars I've ever rode on and their comfort can be compared to the smoothness of an R160A. The R32's problems cursed me to sleep in Penn Station 17 times having missed the last train of the night back to NJ. The R40/R40M/R42 seats kill my butt and back. Of the 3, I prefer the R40M for their ongoing A/C during the summers. Also, the R38s' A/C almost never fails. Regarding the R142/As, I wished that the front panels were blue and the sides had blue stripes. The red just doesn't symbolize the subway system that well.

it sucks you say that, what about REDbirds lol...dont forget now

Best: R32/R38 because they have most comfortable seats.

Worst: R142/A, R143, R160. The interiors are WAY too bright and feels like I'm waiting in an emergency room. The HVAC on the R142/A's are also too loud!

Once again:

Worst: R38 and R40 slants. They are so old, move very slow and have no AC in the summer.

Best: R46, R68, R143, R160A

The R40's have some of the best AC in the system and are far from slow. There's only one time I've ever been on an R40 that didn't have working AC.

Dude, the redbirds were an exception because that's the only paint that resists grafitti. Besides, the R26-R36s used to be gray with BLUE strips.

I know, i was just saying it as a joke. and yeah they used have the silver and blue paint scheme. i wonder what made that particular paint resistant. perhaps something in the chemical composition of it

Archived