2 Questions About Trainz

1. How you add subway cars to trainz cause I tried looking for save button but didn't work. Do I have to press a certain button?

2. How do you take screenshots while playing trainz like taking pictures of your own work you did? Do I have to press print screen cause I tried doing that but it wouldn't take screenshots. Please help me

Here is an explanation:

You have to understand that any add-ons that you want to put in the game have to go through CMP (Content Manager Plus). You download the files, then you will go back to the CMP window and File>Import KUID or somewhat similar to that. It will ask you where to view the files, press View in Main Screen, and then you will have to drop all the add-on files into the Download Helper log into your left of the window. This option will search for dependencies for your files, when done searching click start and that will start the download process of assets (if any needed) Then you click the Train icon at the top of the screen and it will commit changes and save it onto the game. Same goes for any other object (trains, bulding, stations, etc) Search for content in http://www.auran.com on the TRS 2004 website on Download Helper. I can make a thread explaining how to do this with pictures if you want.

Here is an explanation:

You have to understand that any add-ons that you want to put in the game have to go through CMP (Content Manager Plus). You download the files, then you will go back to the CMP window and File>Import KUID or somewhat similar to that. It will ask you where to view the files, press View in Main Screen, and then you will have to drop all the add-on files into the Download Helper log into your left of the window. This option will search for dependencies for your files, when done searching click start and that will start the download process of assets (if any needed) Then you click the Train icon at the top of the screen and it will commit changes and save it onto the game. Same goes for any other object (trains, bulding, stations, etc) Search for content in http://www.auran.com on the TRS 2004 website on Download Helper. I can make a thread explaining how to do this with pictures if you want.

cAN you please?

Archived