DART

TexasDART

This is my rendition of the linear rail map that DART currently uses above doorways on trains and on the back of schedules, and what is in my signature.

n176400102_30379773_8931.jpg(I can't get a bigger size...sorry)

Victory station is severed only on game days/Special event days by the Red and Blue Lines, but regularly by the Trinity Railway Express. The TRE runs westbound from Union Station in Downtown Dallas, to T&P Station in Downtown Ft. Worth. It regularly serves Victory station, and Victory will be a regular stop on the Green Line once it opens in September 2009. The Yellow and black line represents the fare boundary, where a Premium pass (Day, Week, Monthly, Annually) is needed to proceed. From Dallas it is anywhere West of West Irving, and from Ft. Worth anywhere East of DFW Airport/Centreport. Passes can be used anywhere that DART and Ft. Worth "The T" serves. So for $5.00 you can ride everything in the DFW rapid transit area!

I cannot wait to see what the new maps will look like once we get the Green Line up and going!

Thanks for visiting!

Neat!

- A

Thanks

Oh man... I would love to go there someday.

I like your Cityplace Station, it has an internal funicular as opposed to a standard lift.

Thanks. And the first time people used it, it was the most talked about item. Was kinda queesy riding that thing at first.

What's neat about the stations is that they are all similar in layout, but each one is generally designed by a different artist and takes community concepts/themes and places them into the design of the station.

nice map.

Thanks

Thanks

Thanks. And the first time people used it, it was the most talked about item. Was kinda queesy riding that thing at first.

What's neat about the stations is that they are all similar in layout, but each one is generally designed by a different artist and takes community concepts/themes and places them into the design of the station.

Thanks

Isn't Victory Station supposed to be part of the under construction Green Line?

Archived