New Old Buses at College Point

CPBO

There is a CNG fueling station near JFK depot. I'll get photo evidence when I can.

257 and 305 are not in College Point, they've been in Eastchester Depot for a week atleast now.

dscn29601rq7.jpg

You can get all the photo evidence you want. Maybe you'll find a CNG fueling tank somewhere in South Jamaica. But you will not find one on JFK depot property. Believe me I work there.

last month i saw #257 was rolling on Gun Hill depot.

and #305 was on West Farms depot.

the picture that i saw now on #193.

why does it have Gun Hill depot sticker.

so that mean if college point depot reiceve #193 - #202 or #300

series.

that is silly. will CollegePoint DEPOT will get 2009 orion7ng

soon. ? will they get Nova bus LFX?

now they carrying old bus that use to run on

Gun hill depot , Casey Stengal depot and West farms depot.

that might #9800 series going to West Farms depot.

and one chance is college point depot will get

maybe propbably 2004 orion7 #7600 - #7700 series

that will come out West Farms Depot soon.

and #9800 series will go to West Farms depot

i hope gun hill depot recieve new 2009 orion7ng.

(6) next stop is Flatbush avenue

You can get all the photo evidence you want. Maybe you'll find a CNG fueling tank somewhere in South Jamaica. But you will not find one on JFK depot property. Believe me I work there.
I never said JFK depot property, I said JFK. The airport area. All I got to do is take the Port Authority bus and walk.

#304 has been on the QBx1 for about a week and a half now.

But in addition to adding on the plain Orion Vs, they've been redoing a lot of the CNG interiors. More single seats have been added.

The late 9900s and some 7200s got them. :)

dscn3359.jpg

dscn3358.jpg

I never said JFK depot property, I said JFK. The airport area. All I got to do is take the Port Authority bus and walk.

Then why bring it up? The poster I answered stated the JFK depot has the capabilty to fuel CNG buses. My answer to him is it doesn't have a CNG fuel tank. There might be a fueling station in the airport. But has nothing to do with Greenlines, or MTABus.

SSSoooo last night as I returned to the depot after working my RDO I seen a Hybrid Electric bus in the back of the yard....and it looked funny....the back was all blacked out.....I don't know if it burned out or if they stripped it of the NYC Transit logo and number to re-paint it with MTA BUS logo without the safety's our goal how are we doing? call 1800 NYC TRANSIT BUS....time will tell ;)

Archived