Starting off 2009, in the BK!

Orion

Guest Charles
I like the first photo. There are two different Orion Viis in that pic. If one is not too careful, they might not be able to make the distinction between which one is a NYCTBus and which one is from Far Rckaway.

A really easy way to distinguish NYCT buses and MTA Hybrid Buses is by looking by the front. (MTA) Bus Hybrids have the (MTA) circle on the blue stripe, whereas NYCT Hybrids usually have an advertisement or just a plain blue stripe.

Good job!

Nice pics!

Wow, you really inavaded my territory LOL. Nice pics, my favorite is the one of 9696.
Lol that's what you get for going to the Bronx :( thanks!
Nice shots. Love the angle on the RTS, classic. (Now if Nova could make a low floor with that design, oh how wonderful that would be)
Thanks, I don't like how the RTS Low Floor looks, but thanks.
I like the first photo. There are two different Orion Viis in that pic. If one is not too careful, they might not be able to make the distinction between which one is a NYCTBus and which one is from Far Rckaway.
Thanks, also they got a different tank because one is CNG.
Great bus photos, that's right near CUNY Brooklyn, the New Flyers and the Orion bus series are doing great!
Thanks!
A really easy way to distinguish NYCT buses and MTA Hybrid Buses is by looking by the front. (MTA) Bus Hybrids have the (MTA) circle on the blue stripe, whereas NYCT Hybrids usually have an advertisement or just a plain blue stripe.
You're welcome. :o
And you're also starting 2009 off with great shots! ;)
Thanks Pablo, this is what happens when you don't ditch us for Vintage buses and have us chase you around. :)

Archived