Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.
Sign in to follow this  
Harry

Some feedback from you guys

How many forums/message boards do you guys use?  

1. 1. How many forums/message boards do you guys use?

• 1 - 2
    • 3 - 5
    • 6 - 9
    • 10 or more

How many forums/message boards do you use frequently?

I would like to know how many forums/message boards (any message board) you are registered with and post on. Please don't count forums that you do not post on. This is just for information purposes to better host and serve you, the members of this forum.

Transit forums? or forums in general?

Oops sorry. Any forum/message board. I updated the original post.

I am seriously a member of so many forums that when i think i'm discovering a new one, turns out i'm all ready signed up. Loosing bookmarks tends ot have that affect as well. :(

- A

I regularly post here and at Straphangers. I was a member of Subchat for 4 years, but I no longer post there. I occassionally post at a Yankees messageboard. I also post at Yahoo Answers (though that's not really a messageboard).

I do look at least six different forum threads the least. I try not to post too much of the same information, because that would be boring.

I am actually on a whole variety of Hong Kong based forums, Strappies, Subchat and this... amongst the transit forums, NYCTF is UNDOUBTEDLY THE BEST!!! (Good job, Harry!)

here

subchat

161st-and-river.com (Yankees and am a co-owner)

Facebook NY Rangers group

Mine-I can't count if I can't list.

Train-sim.com

NYCTF

Straphangers

BVEStation

LIRR Thermomods

GetRight

Piriform

Amtrak Unlimited (posting as a guest)

Railroad.NET

Thanks for the input so far guys. I'm always looking into ways to make this place even better. The more feedback I get the better. :cool:

I post at subchat,RD,transitstuff,CTDB,ESPN messageboard,Gamefaqs,Gamespot,myspace forum and the Speedtv forum.

Unlike RD

IAWTP

I post on two transit forums (accidentally put 3-5 in the poll since I counted Subchat, which I don't have a handle on). My handle on RD (Straphangers) is R32_3348.

There's another forum in which my brother created (Regional Transit Forums Lefora). It's just started yesterday, but hopefully me and my brother can get it going very well.

Other than that forum, I use Subchat/Buschat (although I don't like that site that much) and Transitstuff (daydayj16).

Straphangers.org Rider Diaries

Forum that's packed with foam. Used to be my favorite forum until last summer, when things got intolerable. Now my favorite's NYCTF.

Just wondering, what's everyones handles over at RD?

I've used it once, posted once, then I was criticized about something with R160 cars.

I've used it once, posted once, then I was criticized about something with R160 cars.

Sorry about that. The same thing probably wouldn't happen now, but overthe past few months the foamer activity's really been a problem. Back in 2007 and early 2008 it was the most peaceful forum.