Some feedback from you guys

Harry

How many forums/message boards do you guys use?  

1. 1. How many forums/message boards do you guys use?

• 1 - 2
    • 3 - 5
    • 6 - 9
    • 10 or more

I'm registered at many but the common ones for me are the TTMG Forums, Subchat (rarely), here at NYCTF, NYC Aviation, and DC Area Transit Zone (DCATZ). I should really go back to that other board I'm part of, I believe Mass Transit Forums :P;)

Guest Charles

I post here only. It's a great site with the occasional spammer. No use looking at other forums and reading the same material but with bonus flame war vocabulary.

I post mainly here and SubChat. I also post from time to time over at TTMG, CPTDB, and TransitSpot. The only non transit forum I tend to go to is HowardForums and that is a forum on Cell Phone carriers in the US and Canada as well as the companys that make the cell phone for the carriers (Samsung, Nokia, Motorola, ETC).

I'm a moderator at the Rider Diaries. It was the first forum I joined. But it can have too much personal drama at times. Fortunately, my new position helps me eradicate that.

I also use Mass Transit Forums at the oh-so-gentle persuasion of a dear friend.

A non-transit forum I'm a big user of is Gaia Online, an anime roleplaying forum. But as I get older, I'm starting to get bored with it.

...amongst the transit forums, NYCTF is UNDOUBTEDLY THE BEST!!! (Good job, Harry!)

I love it, it's so interactive here. Oh and normal, no flame trolling(NYCT)

Now my favorite's NYCTF.

Only on this one. Why? Cause the Administrator is da man, and this board will ban people who get high on themselves, and who come on here to just troll or start trouble........

I post here only. It's a great site...

I post in about 6 of them:

NYCTF (the best transit board!)

Thanks for the kind words guys I really appreciate it. :tup: I'm always looking to improve this place how ever I can. :cool:

only transit forums I post at, is Straphangers, and here @ NYCTF.... that's it.. both under the same B35 via Church handle.... never had any name changes of any kind...

I also post on a couple hip hop forums; b/c.. well, I write my own lyrics... and two, each of those sites I post at, is where I get my music from (individual tracks, full album rips, the whole nine)... no more limewire, or any other p2p programs for me... that era is dead anyway....

I also post on a flash development forum (as in, Macromedia Flash).. I still make flash movies from time to time, but not as much as I would like to....

That's about it as far as forums go...

Far as the poll is concernerd, I'm in the 6-9 range....

Harry. This website is great. Keep it up. I try to go on as many blogs or forums as possible. I am 37 years old, and I have seen a lot since the early 70's. I try to share my experiences with the younger buffs and they also provide information as well. It is a brotherhood. We all look out for each other. Keep it up. I sure enjoy it.

• 8 months later...

Archived