Applying Online

Justin08

Hey guys, looking ahead to the March 4th filing date for the Open TO exam. I went online surfing a bit at the MTA website, I was wondering how to apply online????

I saw PDF files & online applications is that what you would use??? Just want to make sure ahead of time of exactly how to do it , so I dont loose any time w filing.

Thanks in advance guys ;)

You can apply online or via mail but not until after the application period begins. you can't file for it early.
Sorry about the caps guys. So when they open up the filing period you go to the link for the job and you can write on the application in the boxes, then send it via email?

Or do you just submit it online? Also does anyone know what time the earliest you can file on the start date? Thanks

The online form and the mail form is different. Also note, if you file online you can only pay your application fee with a credit card/debit card. If you plan on paying with check/money order, then you need to file it through the mail. The earliest I believe is 9AM EST.

It's through nyc.gov/dcas website you can apply online. From MTA website, you can print the forms and mail it in, but why. Just do it online. Just don't forget the confirmation number, and like Julio said, it will be when the filing date starts that you can do this.....

can a mabstoa emplyee come over to nyc transit if called?

Yes, cause I was one. I took all my benefits, and vacation with me too. I could get the pension monies that was taken out, back though, since it was less than 10 years I was with OA. But then it cuts all my ties with OA, but I still keep my MTA time though, since OA is still part of MTA......

Archived