Newbie from FL

dorishd

Hi, I stumbled across this forum while checking the status of the MTA's capital projects page, and quickly joined. I am a native floridian, but my parents were from Maspeth and i have numerous family in Queens and in Manhatten. My family, wife and 2 daughters, have been to NY numerous times and we all love the subway and NY in general. I will visit this forum often to look at pics and to learn about the history and operations. Of course, every picture I see will make me want to move to NYC. It is great. I envy everyone who lives there instead of here in old boring Florida. Anyway, the best to everyone on this forum. Also, while we are there we use the (1), (2), (3) lines as we stay at riverside and 76th street while there.

Hi, I stumbled across this forum while checking the status of the MTA's capital projects page, and quickly joined. I am a native floridian, but my parents were from Maspeth and i have numerous family in Queens and in Manhatten. My family, wife and 2 daughters, have been to NY numerous times and we all love the subway and NY in general. I will visit this forum often to look at pics and to learn about the history and operations. Of course, every picture I see will make me want to move to NYC. It is great. I envy everyone who lives there instead of here in old boring Florida. Anyway, the best to everyone on this forum. Also, while we are there we use the (1), (2), (3) lines as we stay at riverside and 76th street while there.

Welcome aboard!!

Welcome to NYC Transit Forums! My cousins were raised in Maspeth for most of their lives. I hope you visit us often. :tup:

• 2 weeks later...

Archived