R46 with blue seats on the (F)

Y2Julio

I think they should have gone with a darker blue in order to match with (MTA) colors but these seats look much better than the orange and yellow seats. Heres a photo of them that recently showed up on nycsubway.org. This is not my photo, this photo is by Zach Summer. I repeat not by me but by Zach Summer

img_95310.jpg

I think they should have gone with a darker blue in order to match with (MTA) colors but these seats look much better than the orange and yellow seats. Heres a photo of them that recently showed up on nycsubway.org. This is not my photo, this photo is by Zach Summer. I repeat not by me but by Zach Summer

Those look like benches rather than bucket seats.

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 1.0; en-us; dream) AppleWebKit/525.10+ (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.0.4 Mobile Safari/523.12.2)

I can't see the photo on mobile, but if it looks like a bench, then that's the solid color making it look flat. You're used to the tan trim between the seats outlining the "bucket".

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 1.0; en-us; dream) AppleWebKit/525.10+ (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.0.4 Mobile Safari/523.12.2)

I can't see the photo on mobile, but if it looks like a bench, then that's the solid color making it look flat. You're used to the tan trim between the seats outlining the "bucket".

No, it's completely flat.

No, it's completely flat.
OK; I'm home now and can see the picture. Yes, those are flat, and they' simply are NTT seats, and not the blue ones replacing orange ones on R-46 or 62. But I guess that was hispoint. He was posting these as examples of NTT's, to compare the ones on the 46. These are periwinkle, while the replacesments on the 46's and 62's are more of a baby blue.

Archived